♥IRA.
Tuesday, February 13, 2007 this is my story.-IRA// I love BLUE!
0 Comments
Why blue & YELLOW? Simple, remember Bubbles from the PowerPuffGirls..
Isn't she cute? Hee, i've not watch the cartoon for well, a very long time now. But whatever it is, bubbles is still cute.


I'm halfway done editing my skin, a simple one. Yep!

So, what happen at school today was simply the best. Well, from what i see my co form teacher Mr Gabriel love to make us do presentation. After finish doing the task that he asked us to do, we will present it at the AV
theater. Well, some how or rather i hate presenting. Of course due to my english. Well, lack of reading. He will call us by name or index number. I enjoyed seeing my friends presenting. Esp the funny once. Which can lead my english lesson into an enjoyable lesson. Yup. I MUST cherish every moment i spent with my classmates, we will be graduating in just months. Totally fast tau! I've been with them since Secondary One, thier merepeknees & childishness is still the same. That's what i like about them the most. The only thing that change in them is THIER HEIGHT! Talking about ht, i've not grown since sec two. 154. Kidda short for my age, and *tk kene with my WT* It is so easy to gain wt but totally hard to lose. I'm 50-53. Been in that rage since like in the middle of Sec 3. I've gain Wt. Big time. And i really want lose AT LEAST 5kg. Susah sngt sey.
When i wanted to go on a diet, lazy. When i want to exercise, i ended up eating after exercising. Teruk kan? Any suggestion besides going on a diet or exercising? * i dont want to hear going for an op eh? =P *

Opps, just remember. I have HomeWork to do. So well, drop by OFTEN ok? I know i dont have intersting stories like most people out there. But sekali sekale ape salah nye? Till then! (=


identity-
Earthling(s) Online(:
Free Hit Counters
Prefered to be call IRA.
Turning a year older on every 180991.
- NEVER expect too much from me,
Cause i might disappoint u.
REMEMBER THAT...
After all, I'm just an ordinary
imperfect human being.
I make mistakes, & never runs away from them.
EMAIL -
naddy_ira@hotmail.com


Nur Nadhirah's Facebook profile

BEST VIEWED IN MOZILLA FIREFOX.
Make ur way out..

identity-
I'm surrounded with
wonderful people in life
that makes it perfect
& that is
from my Boyfriend, families and friends.
Though life has it's ups and downs,
so long as I'm not alone,
I'll think I'll be fine.

& SERIOUSLY, everything i do, depends on my mood. I try not to hate, but one has its own limits.
But then again, I'm not perfect myself.
I love surprises.
& i love to be pampered.
Baby blue, that's the favourite colour.
Never underestimate someone without knowing that person, because based on experiences and surroundings, i know what is it like to be looked down on.
& it's true. Though i might put on a smile and laugh
BUT in the end what matters most is how hurt it feels deep inside.

My PILLAR of Strenght
♥Muhammad Ilyasa P. ♥Families. ♥Friends.
beautiful connections