I saw lots of students holding atleast a present or flower. Valentines kate kan. =_= boohoo..
So, after school today Afiqah and i headed to Mc to grab some bites.
Risau lah orang macam ni! Hehe. =x
IceCream. =)
heh. this is mine.
and those is afiqah's. huhu!
my mum dah beli lah.GRR!!! Tkkn nak throw away kan?
So that was today. The previous Sunday...
Guees what?
Hehe, SWENSEN LAH. Alhamdulilah, ade juga orang nak belaja tau! I've been craving for it for months. And now, dah bloated dah! (= hehe

Yes, this one very nice lah the icecream!

Yummy!!

heh? ade makne tak?...

Sit at Woodlands Library for nothing. =x

hee, this one also no meaning right?
That was the previous Sunday.
This is TODAY! at music room...

Actually wanted to take a full school uniform picture, but it turns out wrongly. Candid. Me and afiqah. Like in drama play gitu kan? huhu...

To end this post here's my beloved girlfriends.....
I love them

Very STRONG!

That's the end of it. (= till then.....


