There are a couple of free periods today. =)
Yahoo!! I guess… Cause I’m tired.
We only had our coursework revision and Science Period.
Two free math’s period.
Two free English period.
Finally Mr. Gabriel is absent from school! Once in a million years you know~
My class was like shouting when the relief teacher came in.
So yesterday, I went out with both my father’s friend's children, Ilyasa and Ilyana. Syazana tagged along. We or should I said “I” *I don’t know about them* had an enjoyable time together! We went to Vivo City to catch a movie. We wanted to watch Norbit but its NC 16! So we watch Ghost Rider.I reached home around 10.30. Thanks for the treats guys! I’m really really looking forward to the next outing with you guys. Plan some more ok?
So here's some pictures... I did not snap much, i dont know about them...
so, enjoy! (=
Syazana & Nadhirah

heees. syaz true lah kan. your hair dah long lah!

Hees. Cute lah!
ehks. ? like small kid kn? hehe.=P

