♥IRA.
Friday, February 23, 2007 this is my story.-IRA// Urm?
0 Comments
So this is what happens during the changing of subject period. I don’t know what the Chinese boys were doing. They were merely lifting each other shouting and PLAY Catching!? Haha??. The Malay boys? They went for toilet break. ALL OF THEM! -_-‘

Having a slight fever yesterday and alhamdulilah feeling energize today!

So, I had my N level EOA coursework today, and thank god everything runs smoothly, only having a tiny bit problem with the pie chart. I hope I did it correctly thou. We spent most of our period inside the computer lab.

So after school today I went to Tampines Mall without any reason. Oh actually I do, but Hamizah and I never intend to had our lunch at Soul Garden. Well, most of them didn’t want to tag along. So it’s only the two of us. Oh yeah, the most embarrassing thing happen just now, but of course it’s between hamizah and me only. Oh my, I don’t want to think about it. And I shall not say it. Well let the picture tells the story.

i kindda pandai² add the drinks, so it turn out like this. And hey! NICE! (=

Like byk plate kan? But haha, trust me. We took LOTS of plate but little food. So that's the reason why.



My darling Farahin is already 2 years old!! Oh my, she’s growing up too fast! Happy Birthday my dear darling sweetheart! I will always pray for you. I will never stop loving you

and care for you. You have been the sunshine of my life since you were born. May you lead a good life; grow up to be a good Muslimah and succeed in whatever things you do. I’m will always be here supporting you in whatever good things you do! =) Don’t be naughty ok? Can’t wait to see you tomorrow! CUTE. ((:






See! She mentel! =P Stepping talking at phone, but there's no one there! And there's one part where she was like laughing gitu. hehe.





So that's the end of it!

Till then!. (=

identity-
Earthling(s) Online(:
Free Hit Counters
Prefered to be call IRA.
Turning a year older on every 180991.
- NEVER expect too much from me,
Cause i might disappoint u.
REMEMBER THAT...
After all, I'm just an ordinary
imperfect human being.
I make mistakes, & never runs away from them.
EMAIL -
naddy_ira@hotmail.com


Nur Nadhirah's Facebook profile

BEST VIEWED IN MOZILLA FIREFOX.
Make ur way out..

identity-
I'm surrounded with
wonderful people in life
that makes it perfect
& that is
from my Boyfriend, families and friends.
Though life has it's ups and downs,
so long as I'm not alone,
I'll think I'll be fine.

& SERIOUSLY, everything i do, depends on my mood. I try not to hate, but one has its own limits.
But then again, I'm not perfect myself.
I love surprises.
& i love to be pampered.
Baby blue, that's the favourite colour.
Never underestimate someone without knowing that person, because based on experiences and surroundings, i know what is it like to be looked down on.
& it's true. Though i might put on a smile and laugh
BUT in the end what matters most is how hurt it feels deep inside.

My PILLAR of Strenght
♥Muhammad Ilyasa P. ♥Families. ♥Friends.
beautiful connections