♥IRA.
Friday, April 27, 2007 this is my story.-IRA// Happy 16th Birthday!!
0 Comments
Sweet Sixteen.
Happy 16th birthday to dearest Ryhana binte Samadi. :) aka the neneks. huhu. I hope you like the tiny celebration we had. I also hope, u like the presents. Yep, that's right. Hehe. * The script all same ek? Eksen je la at first. Huhu. * I don't have much pictures. But i know who has. haha, i'll haunt you oh rizuana. =]



Yep. That's it. So,Just now, my English paper was in the middle. Easy? Yes. difficult? DOUBLE YES!! Oh well, i give my best. That's it. InsyaAllah i can do it. For MT, after i had finished the paper i went to sleep. Untill MrNg wakes me up to collect the papers. I also had a short dream during my short sleep. "Oh,kan best kalau itu adalah reality." I shall not say .






I'm still not sure. Dejected. That's it.. How could he. He replaced me with someone else? I couldnt believe my eyes..
Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro =)))
* not forgetting, wentworth miller*some some malaysian actors. Oh, i have lots! :)



Is she your GF? OR WORST? Your Wife.
tO afiqa'iDayu. *psst, afiqa tngok lah. dier tinggalkan kite dua * =((




DOONT Cry, i will always be by your side. =)



&&&
that's about it. Takecare.-

identity-
Earthling(s) Online(:
Free Hit Counters
Prefered to be call IRA.
Turning a year older on every 180991.
- NEVER expect too much from me,
Cause i might disappoint u.
REMEMBER THAT...
After all, I'm just an ordinary
imperfect human being.
I make mistakes, & never runs away from them.
EMAIL -
naddy_ira@hotmail.com


Nur Nadhirah's Facebook profile

BEST VIEWED IN MOZILLA FIREFOX.
Make ur way out..

identity-
I'm surrounded with
wonderful people in life
that makes it perfect
& that is
from my Boyfriend, families and friends.
Though life has it's ups and downs,
so long as I'm not alone,
I'll think I'll be fine.

& SERIOUSLY, everything i do, depends on my mood. I try not to hate, but one has its own limits.
But then again, I'm not perfect myself.
I love surprises.
& i love to be pampered.
Baby blue, that's the favourite colour.
Never underestimate someone without knowing that person, because based on experiences and surroundings, i know what is it like to be looked down on.
& it's true. Though i might put on a smile and laugh
BUT in the end what matters most is how hurt it feels deep inside.

My PILLAR of Strenght
♥Muhammad Ilyasa P. ♥Families. ♥Friends.
beautiful connections