♥IRA.
Thursday, April 26, 2007 this is my story.-IRA// Mid-Year exams.
0 Comments
Tomorrow I will having my midyear exams. Oh, my. Tell me why i am nervous. ?
Oh, wish me luck yeah?I will be dismiss from school early if i have any papers.

Here's the timetable.-

Tomorrow - English & Mt.

Monday we will have normal lessons. Dismiss from school @ 1.40

Tuesday, there's no school. Will be labour day.

Wednesday normal lessons also.Dismiss from school, @ 1.40 also.


Thursday the exam will resume back
MATHEMATICS Paper 2.

and the list goes on.......

Computer Application paper One & Two.

MATHEMATICS Paper 1

Science paper 1 & 3

Science paper 2 and on the same day there will be MT also.

English Paper 2.
and
Elements of Office Admin will be on the same day too.

My Last Paper..
Friday- 11/5 = Elements of Office Admin- Practical.

WISH ME LUCK YEAH! . I REALLY NEED IT. =(
Till then- There's nothing to blog much about anyway. haish. - - -

identity-
Earthling(s) Online(:
Free Hit Counters
Prefered to be call IRA.
Turning a year older on every 180991.
- NEVER expect too much from me,
Cause i might disappoint u.
REMEMBER THAT...
After all, I'm just an ordinary
imperfect human being.
I make mistakes, & never runs away from them.
EMAIL -
naddy_ira@hotmail.com


Nur Nadhirah's Facebook profile

BEST VIEWED IN MOZILLA FIREFOX.
Make ur way out..

identity-
I'm surrounded with
wonderful people in life
that makes it perfect
& that is
from my Boyfriend, families and friends.
Though life has it's ups and downs,
so long as I'm not alone,
I'll think I'll be fine.

& SERIOUSLY, everything i do, depends on my mood. I try not to hate, but one has its own limits.
But then again, I'm not perfect myself.
I love surprises.
& i love to be pampered.
Baby blue, that's the favourite colour.
Never underestimate someone without knowing that person, because based on experiences and surroundings, i know what is it like to be looked down on.
& it's true. Though i might put on a smile and laugh
BUT in the end what matters most is how hurt it feels deep inside.

My PILLAR of Strenght
♥Muhammad Ilyasa P. ♥Families. ♥Friends.
beautiful connections