I have a major confession to make. A super duper mega one. =)
REALLY! Nak dgr tak?? (:
I, SITI NUR NADHIRAH hereby declare that...
I'm IN LOVE!!! =D
Aww. Sweet.sweet.
& nak tahu tak siape orang kesayangan nya?. -
I, SITI NUR NADHIRAH hereby declare that...
I'm IN LOVE!!! =D
Aww. Sweet.sweet.
& nak tahu tak siape orang kesayangan nya?. -
JERICHO VIBAR ROSALES. heess.psst, let me live in my world of fantasy. =P jgn jeles okaay! ^_^
*message to self- kmk sik jemu nangga muka nya! ^_^- *
My love kan....
His 28 years old. ( 12 years different jer. Tak kisah kay? ) =P
His birthday falls on the 22nd of September. Which is just 3 days after mine! =)
His a Virgo. And so am I . =)
His favourite colour is BLUE.
Same as mine! =D
He can sing,he can dance, he can act, his cute, his hot,he makes me melts whenever i saw him acting.He makes me go all crazy about him. And the most important thing which i like the VERY most is... DIMPLES!.. He got one. Aww, sukesuke. =)
They're there because they are meant for poking!.
We have so many things in common. So cool, right? He's attached. With Kristine Hermosa. & I dont care. * JADI KAN AKU YG KEDUA*. huhu. :)
His my love. HOTIE HOT HOT.
But i will never ever forget my Cristiano Ronaldo
JERICHO VIBAR ROSALES will always be the 1st.

Dont worry my dear.
For now, you'll be my 2nd.
and the list goes on...
FAHRIN AHMAD! (Malaysian Actor)
KAKA!
WENTWORTH MILLER!
ROSYAM NOR!
DUDE HARLINO!
eish. Banyak lagi lah kaaan. =] Nak list pun takde guna nya. Tak abes sampai pagi. But that's the one lah. No doubt abt all that. :)
Talking about Dude Harlino, anyone out there watched Intan @ RCTI. Oh my, that series ek, super duper menyakitkan hati to the max sey. Dah 200+ pun tetapp tak finish laaaa juga. Ya allah. * shake heads.* Ade sakit jatung, can everytime kena serangaan jatung tau tak?*
Tomorrow will be my last and final paper. EOA. [Lab]
So basically they will test about Microsoft Word and also Excel too. Excel oh excel. * I hope excel will be easy. * And oh. Friends and I said. -
Balik kiteorang terus belajar. Belajar TYPING. Means,clinging all day infront of the pc that's it.
So, Sat, Sun & Mon no school.. Monday will be marking day. The day after that I don't want to know or even think about it. Releasing of Mid-Year Papers of course.
*entah lah. I dont know what will the outcome be*
Just now,EOA written paper was super difficult lah sey. 20 pages? Play crazy or what lah sey?
My head feels like brusting lah sey when attempting the paper. *shake heads.*
Dah le cough non stop. Followed my snezzing. Followed by sore throat.
Haish,
Hopefully miracle will happen ya? huhu.
So two weeks *btol tak? alaa, biar lah. * from now will be our June Holidays.
* Oh, can't u see i'm smiling from ear to ear.? * =DDDDDDD
Suke.Suke.Suke dan tetap Suke.
We're having class gathering again. & yeah. That's it.
So yeah. I post untill here. =]]
x0X0- CONFLICTS! -x0X0
We agreed, that bitc* just wont stop pretending.
Oh we hate pretenders.
No one runs from mistakes.Kite taahu la sey. Oh well, dont want to continue no more.
Till then. :)
- I feel like watching lots lots of horror movies. =]] PLEASE.PLEASE!. hees.
Labels: Sayang die sey. (:


