

=> uh-uh. I like this one. So we decided to pick one day & wore our favorite colour shoelace. Mine's blue, Rizuana's Orange, Syazana's black, Masturah's Pink, Hamizah's Purple & Afiqa's Grey. Actually afiqa love red, but she refuse to wear as she is afraid that the colour might be too striking. =>
FRIENDSHIP. kan korang? hehe.
I really need to show you this one, see those cartoon characters? I like that batman. => & please guess who drew this, MR GABRIEL CHIN. YES! It's him. I'd never knew he could draw so well! And that character with the tie is one of my classmate. Cute right? Very well! & the human face Taufik Drew it. Yepyep. Oh, i fancy Mr gabriel's drawing. So, my oral is getting nearer. Announcement has been made. & I'm just waiting for time to pass by. Super nervous. Same goes to my preliems. It's getting nearer too. One more month from now. So that's means, my N level will be two months away from now. Wow, i never expected it would be this fast. I will be missing my hunks and chicks. VERY VERY MUCH! School was fine, only the first half of the day i'm always sleppy. ALWAYS. Before, my head was like swinging from one side to another hearing MR Poon babbling about CPA. I want to just put my head on the table and close my eyes, but then i knew that the particular subject is important. So I'm struggling and keeps fighting with my eyes to stay awake. Indeed i do understand what he teach. && please guess what?! i fell in love with my relief teacher. =P Okay, maybe in love is such a big word. Minor crush would be the right word don't you think. & his the new teacher in Damai. So, damaians! GUESS WHO? =X
& there's minor adjustment with our sitting plan. I sat beside the left, Hykel(Arab) & on the right, aliff.- On the front, Sufian and on the back Ashari. -_-' Guys are all around me. & my gf's are around me too. Only they sat next next to them. So we can still communicate with each other! =D
& what's our motive for taking this pictures? For memories that's it! =>.

i shall end my post here.-
=>


