♥IRA.
Wednesday, June 6, 2007 this is my story.-IRA// FATE.
0 Comments
hey friend. we're dirfting apart. Can't you sense it?

One more day to go & i'm off for a holiday. & i can't wait for that. Yeyness. ^_^ I don't know why, but i'm really looking forward to this holiday outing. (: Pray for me yeah? So that my journey will be save.

& guess what? As days goes by i'm beginning to realise that sooner or later I'll be sitting for my preliems & soon after my N Level. I don't know if i'm ready to say GoodBye to my Secondary School Life. I mean, what more would i probably be asking for when suddenly next year i'll be seeing new faces and will soon be sitting in a new enviroment. I'm not ready for that. I don't know about some people out there. & my GF's? Who would want to say GoodBye to them. Yes, i know we can still keep in touch with each other, but the main problem is, we will not be as close as before. & not forgetting my bf''s. Everything will not be the same as before. I wont want that to happen. They are the special gifts i had. " Setiap pertemuaan pasti ada perpisahaan" that sentance really makes it super hard for me to accept it. Everything will never be the same as before. & i just visited darling Rizuana's blog & read "nenek" (: post. Thanks! ^_^ . Maybe i should have done what Rizuana did in her blog. ^_^ For memories. Yep.

Anyway, i don't have anything intresting to blog about. Remember to pray for my journey there and back home safely.
& im signing off now. (:

identity-
Earthling(s) Online(:
Free Hit Counters
Prefered to be call IRA.
Turning a year older on every 180991.
- NEVER expect too much from me,
Cause i might disappoint u.
REMEMBER THAT...
After all, I'm just an ordinary
imperfect human being.
I make mistakes, & never runs away from them.
EMAIL -
naddy_ira@hotmail.com


Nur Nadhirah's Facebook profile

BEST VIEWED IN MOZILLA FIREFOX.
Make ur way out..

identity-
I'm surrounded with
wonderful people in life
that makes it perfect
& that is
from my Boyfriend, families and friends.
Though life has it's ups and downs,
so long as I'm not alone,
I'll think I'll be fine.

& SERIOUSLY, everything i do, depends on my mood. I try not to hate, but one has its own limits.
But then again, I'm not perfect myself.
I love surprises.
& i love to be pampered.
Baby blue, that's the favourite colour.
Never underestimate someone without knowing that person, because based on experiences and surroundings, i know what is it like to be looked down on.
& it's true. Though i might put on a smile and laugh
BUT in the end what matters most is how hurt it feels deep inside.

My PILLAR of Strenght
♥Muhammad Ilyasa P. ♥Families. ♥Friends.
beautiful connections