Fyi, I don't like Chubby cheeks. Like really. And Nenek! :D I will always Love you. Nothing can change that. Nothing. Get Well Soon. :D You're just my one and only.. <3>
Moving on, DAMAI'AN's, can you see the difference in me by looking at the picture above? If you don't, kindly look again. Well, many said they do. So, if you still don't get it,take a look at my weight. Don't you think I've gain.Okay, so this picture is me and Mas back when we was in Secondary 2. Now i know why every time when i sees my old friends or maybe simply someone who has not seen me for a long period of time will said,
"Dah makin tembam eh?"
" Eish, da gain weight sey"
and etc. =)
Huhu. I was shocked upon seeing this picture too. =X
hehe, Rizal said, -
" dulu pendek tembam sikit. "
"Sekarang lagi pendek & lagi tembam. "
Oh, i forgot how he phrase it, but well some sort like that. =P
Been browsing some old pictures. Kinda shocked with the changes around me.
& Opps, To Miza, I don't know if you guys continue with today's plan. But I'm sorry for not tagging along.Perhaps some other time yeahs!
=P heeeh.
Maaf iye! :D If you guys do, enjoy urself! Whees. X)
& yeah,i want to watch Harry Potter. & i love Jennifer Love Hewitt. She's pretty don't you think?
& her hair too. One day, just one day*MAYBE* i will perm my hair like hers.
I can't stop taking my eyes off her every time i watched Ghost Whisperer. =]
Because she's just so beautiful. & i really like it when she smiles! :D
& been teaching myself how to smile showing my teeth. I mean, i do know how to when i laugh, just that i just can't force myself to do so.
It's only Saturday & i already miss my classmates laughter & jokes. & there's this one time, Hamizah heard me saying this one weird + funny words when I was shocked. And we both looked at each other and had a fun time laughing all the way. My stomach hurts. =P
Oh yeahs, this coming Friday we will be celebrating Racial Harmony and i still don't know what to wear. And for the ketupat making, i really have no idea that it could be that hard. & i still don't get it by now. How to teach my friends? =P
I'm off now. I'm hungry.
Nadhirah Forever Hungry. =P
Moving on, DAMAI'AN's, can you see the difference in me by looking at the picture above? If you don't, kindly look again. Well, many said they do. So, if you still don't get it,take a look at my weight. Don't you think I've gain.Okay, so this picture is me and Mas back when we was in Secondary 2. Now i know why every time when i sees my old friends or maybe simply someone who has not seen me for a long period of time will said,"Dah makin tembam eh?"
" Eish, da gain weight sey"
and etc. =)
Huhu. I was shocked upon seeing this picture too. =X
hehe, Rizal said, -
" dulu pendek tembam sikit. "
"Sekarang lagi pendek & lagi tembam. "
Oh, i forgot how he phrase it, but well some sort like that. =P
Been browsing some old pictures. Kinda shocked with the changes around me.
& Opps, To Miza, I don't know if you guys continue with today's plan. But I'm sorry for not tagging along.Perhaps some other time yeahs!
=P heeeh.
Maaf iye! :D If you guys do, enjoy urself! Whees. X)
& yeah,i want to watch Harry Potter. & i love Jennifer Love Hewitt. She's pretty don't you think?
& her hair too. One day, just one day*MAYBE* i will perm my hair like hers.I can't stop taking my eyes off her every time i watched Ghost Whisperer. =]
Because she's just so beautiful. & i really like it when she smiles! :D
& been teaching myself how to smile showing my teeth. I mean, i do know how to when i laugh, just that i just can't force myself to do so.
It's only Saturday & i already miss my classmates laughter & jokes. & there's this one time, Hamizah heard me saying this one weird + funny words when I was shocked. And we both looked at each other and had a fun time laughing all the way. My stomach hurts. =P
Oh yeahs, this coming Friday we will be celebrating Racial Harmony and i still don't know what to wear. And for the ketupat making, i really have no idea that it could be that hard. & i still don't get it by now. How to teach my friends? =P
I'm off now. I'm hungry.
Nadhirah Forever Hungry. =P


