♥IRA.
Friday, July 27, 2007 this is my story.-IRA//
0 Comments
Let's update. (:
Let's start with yesterday. Yesterday was a normal day in school.
It's Syazana's 1st year anniversary. I'm just happy for them! =) So happy seeing them happy! Whees. X) That dearest nenek and datuk of mine. huhu- =P Both i've known since the year 2004.
So after school, headed to Mac Donald's to ehem, become clever-clever lah kaaan. heeh. Cool!
Dearest tutor si
"so called" orange lantern tu. Pakcik iLyasa. =D Thanks a million zillion lots dearest wannabe Wentworth miller!The one who thinks that all pretty girls is his GF's. blueek! I really appreciate it a whole bundle lots! Really lah sey.
Syazzie could not tag along because well understand je lah kan.

So moving on, Today. Had a normal day in school too. Only that its so dragging. Somehow i don't know why I really can't wait to be back at home. It's true! Rizuana, Hamizah, & Farah didn't attend school just now. & it's only a small group of girls sitting around. & usually during recess the whole bunch of 4T1 will wait for each other and eat. But then, just now it's only a small group of us eating together. Some how i feel mcm sikit gitu kan. hehe. & the worst thing, those nonsense bunch of lower sec student threw a drinking cup down. & if i move one step backward, it will surely hit my head. bocor kepale aku nnt! -_-& the water splashed.Hit me & friends. My friends get so irritated and i shall not say what happen next. I gets fed up myself too. When i looked up. Those jokers was not there anymore. It's so frustrating urghs!
* skg ni zaman2 buang2 air kepe?pale head argh! *
If you think it's funny, it's not okay! -_-'
irritating jokers!

So yeah tomorrow there's flag day. Just plain lazy! Haish. So well, just do it for the sake of clogging my CIP hours. That's all for now. =] heeh.

Labels:

identity-
Earthling(s) Online(:
Free Hit Counters
Prefered to be call IRA.
Turning a year older on every 180991.
- NEVER expect too much from me,
Cause i might disappoint u.
REMEMBER THAT...
After all, I'm just an ordinary
imperfect human being.
I make mistakes, & never runs away from them.
EMAIL -
naddy_ira@hotmail.com


Nur Nadhirah's Facebook profile

BEST VIEWED IN MOZILLA FIREFOX.
Make ur way out..

identity-
I'm surrounded with
wonderful people in life
that makes it perfect
& that is
from my Boyfriend, families and friends.
Though life has it's ups and downs,
so long as I'm not alone,
I'll think I'll be fine.

& SERIOUSLY, everything i do, depends on my mood. I try not to hate, but one has its own limits.
But then again, I'm not perfect myself.
I love surprises.
& i love to be pampered.
Baby blue, that's the favourite colour.
Never underestimate someone without knowing that person, because based on experiences and surroundings, i know what is it like to be looked down on.
& it's true. Though i might put on a smile and laugh
BUT in the end what matters most is how hurt it feels deep inside.

My PILLAR of Strenght
♥Muhammad Ilyasa P. ♥Families. ♥Friends.
beautiful connections