I hate my hair and still counting days for it to grow.-
I hate my fringe too. Serve me right that's it!
& oh guys, no matter what you say, i just can't escape the fact that my hair sucks.
I love classmates! <3>
I'm not sure how others should react on such situations. But then what happen during PE touched me. * shh. really it does.* Something happen, and it hits my knee. I was in front of them. So most probably almost everyone could see me. && they was like, " Hey, her knee lah " & some other reactions. But then, heck lah. I'm touched. That's it. Classmates. I <3>You do know which once are just not in the lists.
I should say today posting will be rather short. As i cant wait to watch prison break. & my darling is acting. Do catch me. Yeahs, enuf of the crap.
Toddles. :D.
I hate my fringe too. Serve me right that's it!
& oh guys, no matter what you say, i just can't escape the fact that my hair sucks.
I love classmates! <3>
I'm not sure how others should react on such situations. But then what happen during PE touched me. * shh. really it does.* Something happen, and it hits my knee. I was in front of them. So most probably almost everyone could see me. && they was like, " Hey, her knee lah " & some other reactions. But then, heck lah. I'm touched. That's it. Classmates. I <3>You do know which once are just not in the lists.
I should say today posting will be rather short. As i cant wait to watch prison break. & my darling is acting. Do catch me. Yeahs, enuf of the crap.
Toddles. :D.


