(: We just had our MT N level oral. And yes, I'm the last candidate. But thank god there's GreenView sec.I'm not the last person after all. =]
So it isn't that bad. As usual the nervousness feeling. And all. I hate it too, because there's too much " ahh.." in my conversation. Let's just pray for the best. And the best thing yet, one of bedok town students threw mango tea from above and it hits Rizuana. Aww, pity her. I was not there when the incident took place. But then the mango tea smell is so strong. & we didn't knew who threw it actually. Oh well. *sekolah orang kan?*
*buat stupid aje.*
Being "J" those who took the oral today waited for one another. After that we went to Mac for a while and grab some bite. So that's about today i guess.
Being "J" those who took the oral today waited for one another. After that we went to Mac for a while and grab some bite. So that's about today i guess.
Yesterday, I really had fun during CPA lessons. Well of course after completing our work. See, teacher beside Syazana. :p
Hamizah and i was arguing about Jennifer Lovehewwit and Emma Watson. So we had decided that we are the young version of Emma Watson and the old version of Jennifer.
*middle age i guess.Because Jennifer is not that old*
Yes, no meaning at all. :) but Syazana wants our signature. :) see the picture below. & wanted to take photo with us.
*actually we forced her to do so.*:p shh
I took this picture from dearest Miza's blog. =) heeeh.
& this is today picture.Just for fun. (: & we really had fun. Superb "kecoh". YES! ^_^
& oh,the eating picture is during recess time!
& this is today picture.Just for fun. (: & we really had fun. Superb "kecoh". YES! ^_^
& oh,the eating picture is during recess time!
Labels: I never knew....






