♥IRA.
Tuesday, July 31, 2007 this is my story.-IRA//
0 Comments
Mr Jake really drives me crazy. He really crack us up.The four of us who sits right in the middle of the class. I just can't stop debating with him earlier.I can't get him at all. We asked this question and suddenly out of nowhere he answer a different thing that is not at all related to the question. We just can't stop laughing. My tummy really hurts. My throat hurts too. Till now actually.I can't take it anymore. All we want is the answer sheet. But what he said does not at all makes sense. At all. Pathetic right?

For assembly today there's talent time. & as usual previous years talent time is much more better. i just knew that KhairiAdha has a great voice. heh? The Down's- Congrats for winning. Yep! :D
& wawan too. (: congrats. u had a great voice too. heeh-

&that's all for now. a short post . i'm rushing off anyway.

identity-
Earthling(s) Online(:
Free Hit Counters
Prefered to be call IRA.
Turning a year older on every 180991.
- NEVER expect too much from me,
Cause i might disappoint u.
REMEMBER THAT...
After all, I'm just an ordinary
imperfect human being.
I make mistakes, & never runs away from them.
EMAIL -
naddy_ira@hotmail.com


Nur Nadhirah's Facebook profile

BEST VIEWED IN MOZILLA FIREFOX.
Make ur way out..

identity-
I'm surrounded with
wonderful people in life
that makes it perfect
& that is
from my Boyfriend, families and friends.
Though life has it's ups and downs,
so long as I'm not alone,
I'll think I'll be fine.

& SERIOUSLY, everything i do, depends on my mood. I try not to hate, but one has its own limits.
But then again, I'm not perfect myself.
I love surprises.
& i love to be pampered.
Baby blue, that's the favourite colour.
Never underestimate someone without knowing that person, because based on experiences and surroundings, i know what is it like to be looked down on.
& it's true. Though i might put on a smile and laugh
BUT in the end what matters most is how hurt it feels deep inside.

My PILLAR of Strenght
♥Muhammad Ilyasa P. ♥Families. ♥Friends.
beautiful connections