What Zulhilmi said today still rings in my head. Mr Gabriel was like really holding his laughter but then he just can't. & seeing him laugh really melts me deep inside because of his one-sided dimple.& furthermore it's super deep.
So pebbles, *jgn jeles ok? untuk sementara aje, kerana dimple nye.hehe.*
Moving On, i would be lying if i said that I'm not worry about my coming you know what. But then, what to do. I just hope somehow i could postpone it. But then again, i just want it to be over.Thanks a million for those who have been teaching me,Making me understand and trying very hard to explain over and over again. There's just no words to said that i truly appreciate it.. (:
& oh, someone said that my hair looks like i just woke up from sleep. Jahat kan? =P heeh.but it's okay.
& teckwei just called me a mushroom head. How evil can that be? haah. Well no joke no fun right?
So what happen today, let me recall. Oh yeaaah.- Problems after problems keep coming and coming. Today will be your sulking day. & can i do the same thing tomorrow.? I just don't get it.What's the use? How? & Why does it happen. We're not looking for trouble. But the trouble is just "there" right in front of us. We could not just pretend NOT see anything right? Could not just pretend NOT to hear anything right? It's over now. I'm tired. Just plain tired to keep on talking and talking about the same old stuff anymore. I really had it. Let me enjoy my beautiful moments with someone that understands better. Oh darling-darlingku, you just know who you are. What you guys said is so super true.
So people thinks that we're playing the bad role, but hey, look on the inside please. Yes, please do that. We're far far far far FAR more better then what you think we are. I didn't say that we're PERFECT. But then again, open your eyes and see.We can if we want too, it's just that " you know what" Oh well no use talking about such stuff anymore.Pathetically YES. We're the BAD guys. WHATEVER. blueeeeks! :P hehehehe. Enough.
One more thing, I'm not looking forward taking my MT oral. Ask me why, quick!! Why? It's simple. BECAUSE I, SITI NUR NADHIRAH WILL BE THE LAST CANDIDATE. Oh how sucky can that be? hey, wait. it's there a positive side? Hold it, maybe just maybe i can prepare myself more then anyone else can. Is that it? Argh, still. I don't want to be the last candidate. Pity me please! (:
oh well. i'll end everything here yeahs?. Bye. Wish me luck & don't forget to pray for me on my upcoming test and exams. hehe. =D
So pebbles, *jgn jeles ok? untuk sementara aje, kerana dimple nye.hehe.*
Moving On, i would be lying if i said that I'm not worry about my coming you know what. But then, what to do. I just hope somehow i could postpone it. But then again, i just want it to be over.Thanks a million for those who have been teaching me,Making me understand and trying very hard to explain over and over again. There's just no words to said that i truly appreciate it.. (:
& oh, someone said that my hair looks like i just woke up from sleep. Jahat kan? =P heeh.but it's okay.
& teckwei just called me a mushroom head. How evil can that be? haah. Well no joke no fun right?
So what happen today, let me recall. Oh yeaaah.- Problems after problems keep coming and coming. Today will be your sulking day. & can i do the same thing tomorrow.? I just don't get it.What's the use? How? & Why does it happen. We're not looking for trouble. But the trouble is just "there" right in front of us. We could not just pretend NOT see anything right? Could not just pretend NOT to hear anything right? It's over now. I'm tired. Just plain tired to keep on talking and talking about the same old stuff anymore. I really had it. Let me enjoy my beautiful moments with someone that understands better. Oh darling-darlingku, you just know who you are. What you guys said is so super true.
So people thinks that we're playing the bad role, but hey, look on the inside please. Yes, please do that. We're far far far far FAR more better then what you think we are. I didn't say that we're PERFECT. But then again, open your eyes and see.We can if we want too, it's just that " you know what" Oh well no use talking about such stuff anymore.Pathetically YES. We're the BAD guys. WHATEVER. blueeeeks! :P hehehehe. Enough.
One more thing, I'm not looking forward taking my MT oral. Ask me why, quick!! Why? It's simple. BECAUSE I, SITI NUR NADHIRAH WILL BE THE LAST CANDIDATE. Oh how sucky can that be? hey, wait. it's there a positive side? Hold it, maybe just maybe i can prepare myself more then anyone else can. Is that it? Argh, still. I don't want to be the last candidate. Pity me please! (:
oh well. i'll end everything here yeahs?. Bye. Wish me luck & don't forget to pray for me on my upcoming test and exams. hehe. =D


