♥IRA.
Tuesday, July 10, 2007 this is my story.-IRA// What more can i say?
0 Comments
First thing first. -
This is MY BLOG. So that would be MY SAY. & I will post what I FEEL.
Negative comments please keep it to self.
You hate it. Please KINDLY LEAVE.
i repeat, NEGATIVE COMMENTS PLEASE KEEP TO SELF.
Call me poser, hypocrites, whatever. i will post what i feel. -

So, moving on. Guess what,i will be having bad hair day all along. BECAUSE, i freaking hate my hair! It's pointless. Say anything to make me feel good. I just freaking hate my hair. Friends, you know what i mean.Those who don't understand, just shut it. I had my reasons ok.
Just laugh all you want. I know it's Ugly.



2ndly, friends. One has his own limitation. & so do i. I can follow with the flow. You guys know that since SECONDARY ONE. Well maybe I'm just being sensitive, but then it's same as bullying. I can take it, you know that right? But what just happen well....
I have feelings to you know. Like i said, one has it's own limits.
Sorry for being sensitive i guess. I know it's for fun. Well forget it. Maybe i'm just way to sensitive.
Syazzie! Thanks for backing me up. I love you even MORE!. <3

3rdly, To Hamizah a.k.a Forever and will always be my one MPP.

Happy 16th Birthday in ADVANCE to you.
I know it's tomorrow, but then it's okay.
I wish you all the best in everything you do.
Behave yourself. Let's strive together till the end on our N yeahs? :) Do takeCare.
See ya tmrw Birthday Girl in advance. heeeh. =D
& oh not forgetting, thanks for always belanja me all this while! =D
& sorry kalau ada salah yeahs? Purposely Or Not. (:


I guess that's all for now.
& HEY. i STILL FREAKING SUPER HATE MY HAIR Alright?

GRRS! -_-'





identity-
Earthling(s) Online(:
Free Hit Counters
Prefered to be call IRA.
Turning a year older on every 180991.
- NEVER expect too much from me,
Cause i might disappoint u.
REMEMBER THAT...
After all, I'm just an ordinary
imperfect human being.
I make mistakes, & never runs away from them.
EMAIL -
naddy_ira@hotmail.com


Nur Nadhirah's Facebook profile

BEST VIEWED IN MOZILLA FIREFOX.
Make ur way out..

identity-
I'm surrounded with
wonderful people in life
that makes it perfect
& that is
from my Boyfriend, families and friends.
Though life has it's ups and downs,
so long as I'm not alone,
I'll think I'll be fine.

& SERIOUSLY, everything i do, depends on my mood. I try not to hate, but one has its own limits.
But then again, I'm not perfect myself.
I love surprises.
& i love to be pampered.
Baby blue, that's the favourite colour.
Never underestimate someone without knowing that person, because based on experiences and surroundings, i know what is it like to be looked down on.
& it's true. Though i might put on a smile and laugh
BUT in the end what matters most is how hurt it feels deep inside.

My PILLAR of Strenght
♥Muhammad Ilyasa P. ♥Families. ♥Friends.
beautiful connections