Temperature check, 39.1. Hence i skipped school today. Wonder what they learned today. I feel as if I'm riding a roller coaster when i wanted to get ready for school in the morning. Got to really buck up. Prelims is just a couple of days left. Got to set my mood to hardworking. I just don't know why I'm really lazy to study. Push me, anyone. I hate it. Really hate what i felt. Tell me what should I do so that this feeling would go away. -_-'
There's cross country next week. I'm going to walk. I don't care. I hate running. So what if it is 4km. -_-' Yesterday Mr Ng made us ran. 2.4km. It's outdated. I know, then he said it will help us to prepare for cross country. Yeahs. whateveeer. The whole group of people started walking. Only the "semangat" ones ran. After that he got so fed up, he made us ran around the field for 5 rounds. By then i don't really feel so good. Farah accompanied me for one round after seeing I'm in pain. I forced myself to walk. I really feel like fainting. I think Mr Ng saw, he asked me to sit one side. I felt a little bit better.Changed in the toilet. Never went to this particular toilet before despite studying 4 years in Damai. & something strange happen. Memories right girls?
So after settling down for the next lesson, my body aches. I couldn't barely lifted my eyes. Keep on lying my head on the table and lifting it up once more. For Malay lesson, I and Syazana got full marks for test. Thank God. So i just rest my head on the table as there's no correction needed to be done. Last two period, Mr Gabriel had to attend meeting, so another teacher came in. I really can't wait to go home. The last bell went off and i quickly walked my way to the bus stop heading home. Reached early and started sleeping.
Rizuana msged saying that Fiqa lost her HP. & don't know what happen next. I'll asked her soon. I'll end here ok.
*Ps- Strangely i don't feel like eating.
There's cross country next week. I'm going to walk. I don't care. I hate running. So what if it is 4km. -_-' Yesterday Mr Ng made us ran. 2.4km. It's outdated. I know, then he said it will help us to prepare for cross country. Yeahs. whateveeer. The whole group of people started walking. Only the "semangat" ones ran. After that he got so fed up, he made us ran around the field for 5 rounds. By then i don't really feel so good. Farah accompanied me for one round after seeing I'm in pain. I forced myself to walk. I really feel like fainting. I think Mr Ng saw, he asked me to sit one side. I felt a little bit better.Changed in the toilet. Never went to this particular toilet before despite studying 4 years in Damai. & something strange happen. Memories right girls?
So after settling down for the next lesson, my body aches. I couldn't barely lifted my eyes. Keep on lying my head on the table and lifting it up once more. For Malay lesson, I and Syazana got full marks for test. Thank God. So i just rest my head on the table as there's no correction needed to be done. Last two period, Mr Gabriel had to attend meeting, so another teacher came in. I really can't wait to go home. The last bell went off and i quickly walked my way to the bus stop heading home. Reached early and started sleeping.
Rizuana msged saying that Fiqa lost her HP. & don't know what happen next. I'll asked her soon. I'll end here ok.
*Ps- Strangely i don't feel like eating.
Labels: thanks for the memories.


