First thing, thanks god. I'm feeling much better now. :D
& I'm so touched after seeing this on my table
and 2ndly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE.
=) hee-
(: So yesterday, lots of things happen. Both good and bad. The bad thing is that there's cross country early in the morning. I don't know weather i should like it or not. Clearly i hate running. That's it. I was like walking all the way.But i do perspire lots. + tired too. I can't take it anymore. I feel like pengsan-ing already half way.. :p Thankful it's all over now. Gees, i can't go one more round around the reservoir again. "taakku sangkup lagi."
After all that, we had nothing to do. And of course plan to grab some bite. Headed to Changi Airport and ate Popeyes chicken.
I should say the whole outing was super fun indeed. (: Well funny things happen of course during our journey. Also of course trying to locate our way there as none of us went there before. Ordering the food that's one thing. & eating those food is the other thing.
Rizuana, Afiqa & Hamizah.Those were the ones that were involved in the outing. Rizuana's BF tagged along too. We laughed aLOTS. Even for those minor-minor stuff. After eating we had this sudden urge to eat Ice-Cream. So my Mpp Hamizah treated us. Wooho, thanks a million girl. (: So we headed to Swensen's.
& had this lovely
giant earthquake.
& I'm super bloated due to eating all those food. Ended up throwing up. =/ Err, ok. Maybe this part is not important. Clever me for stuffing myself up. :p
hee-
& of course fun outings = fun pictures. :) Just tons of them taken.
But yeah, i'll update just a few ok?
















Well, i'll join them up together somehow whenever i'm free yeah?
Moving on,
Lots of things happen lately. It's killing me. It hurts me deep inside.
To make everything clear,
IDK how should i react on such stuff. But i love every single one of them.
Everything s changed. People changed. Situation changed. IDK how or why. But they don't seems to understand.. They might say I'm not the same person that they used to know. Now i really don't know how. Sometimes it just seems that they don't care. Now what they says only concerns how they feel. Not how others feel. Don't always want to listen to others opinion.
At times i feel that I've moved on.But it seems otherwise. It hurts me deep inside. But i pretend not to care. I fell and got up again. A whole new chapter, beginning. Maybe now everything s gonna change. Hopefully it will.:)
I should say the whole outing was super fun indeed. (: Well funny things happen of course during our journey. Also of course trying to locate our way there as none of us went there before. Ordering the food that's one thing. & eating those food is the other thing.
Rizuana, Afiqa & Hamizah.Those were the ones that were involved in the outing. Rizuana's BF tagged along too. We laughed aLOTS. Even for those minor-minor stuff. After eating we had this sudden urge to eat Ice-Cream. So my Mpp Hamizah treated us. Wooho, thanks a million girl. (: So we headed to Swensen's.
giant earthquake.& I'm super bloated due to eating all those food. Ended up throwing up. =/ Err, ok. Maybe this part is not important. Clever me for stuffing myself up. :p
hee-
& of course fun outings = fun pictures. :) Just tons of them taken.
But yeah, i'll update just a few ok?




Well, i'll join them up together somehow whenever i'm free yeah?
Moving on,
Lots of things happen lately. It's killing me. It hurts me deep inside.
To make everything clear,
IDK how should i react on such stuff. But i love every single one of them.
Everything s changed. People changed. Situation changed. IDK how or why. But they don't seems to understand.. They might say I'm not the same person that they used to know. Now i really don't know how. Sometimes it just seems that they don't care. Now what they says only concerns how they feel. Not how others feel. Don't always want to listen to others opinion.
At times i feel that I've moved on.But it seems otherwise. It hurts me deep inside. But i pretend not to care. I fell and got up again. A whole new chapter, beginning. Maybe now everything s gonna change. Hopefully it will.:)


