Things are different now.
People changed. Situation changed. Well what else can I say. "Sigh"
About the previous post, i shall not elaborate more on that. As many already has the
" Aku Da Malas nak layan" kind of feeling. "SIGH". Why and i mean really why can't we be like others? The relationship we created for all those four years is gonna be a waste? And none of you mind about that. Seriously I've been doing lots of thinking. Maybe somethings are just meant to be. I had enough. Deep down I do treasure. I don't want when we graduated, each and everyone of you do your own stuffs.. But looks like it's gonna be that way huh? Many said
People changed. Situation changed. Well what else can I say. "Sigh"
About the previous post, i shall not elaborate more on that. As many already has the
" Aku Da Malas nak layan" kind of feeling. "SIGH". Why and i mean really why can't we be like others? The relationship we created for all those four years is gonna be a waste? And none of you mind about that. Seriously I've been doing lots of thinking. Maybe somethings are just meant to be. I had enough. Deep down I do treasure. I don't want when we graduated, each and everyone of you do your own stuffs.. But looks like it's gonna be that way huh? Many said
" bile la aku nak klua dari sekolah ni" & yeah?. Well i can't control words that comes out of people mouth. I think what i should do now is just treasure. Be it if you guys don't care. I will still treasure our friendship together all the way till the end. I will follow with the flow.
Yup that's it. I will laugh, i will smile. I will do everything that makes me happy.=)
Moving on, preliems is hard ok. Frankly. Maths is waaay harder than i thought it would be.Even some of the academic student said it's hard. Let alone us. OMG. ):
I had enough of everything. I just feel like collapsing. I'll stay strong..
Ya Allah, berikan lah ku kesabaraan..
Yup that's it. I will laugh, i will smile. I will do everything that makes me happy.=)
Moving on, preliems is hard ok. Frankly. Maths is waaay harder than i thought it would be.Even some of the academic student said it's hard. Let alone us. OMG. ):
I had enough of everything. I just feel like collapsing. I'll stay strong..
Ya Allah, berikan lah ku kesabaraan..
Labels: I need hints.


