There's never running away from problems in life.There's always a solution in every problem.Everyone knows that.
And lately there some issues going on.
I have my own reasons why sometimes I don't trust in best friend. Truly right from the bottom of my heart I really want to apologise if that phrase hurts you deeply.. Maybe my reaction, the way i say might hurt you in one way or other. I'm truly sorry for that. And at times I do say without thinking. Not intentionally hurting you.You should know that from the very start. I hearts you. Doesn't mean i don't trust in Best Friend you're just A friend. You're more than just A friend. I appreciate it so much that you say I play such a big role in your life. I am very fortunate to actually know that you have that kind of feelings towards me. And please keep this in mind. You do too. alright?
In fact each and everyone of you GF's. I treat my friends the same way they treat me. I'm forever willing to listen to each and every one of your problems.Although i may not give good advices, but i just want to be your listening ear. I expect you guys do the same thing too. I'm not an "angel". I have my ups and downs. I'm not prefect. And nobody are. Seriously i treat my friends the same way they treated me.
I am not expecting for everyone to like me. Because i know that's impossible. I just want to be the best.You said that you've treated me like your own sister. & just so you know, i do feel the same way too ok. (: And i would be lying if I said that what you guys say never once hurt me. Yes I'm lying if i said that. It hurts Ok. But i try very hard to keep it to self because i know you guys have no intention of doing that right? Actually i don't really know what to say. I'm not good with words.
Bottom line is I never,keep this in mind NEVER want you guys to feel that you're not important in my life. You are okay. Esp the 4 girls. EXCLUDING ME. You should know who you are. YOU DO OKAY. YOU GUYS DO PLAY SUCH A BIG ROLE IN MY LIFE. Just that you should know what kind of person I am. I don't express it out. But you should know what's in my heart. Without Love and Care from the 4 of you, Excluding me.. and my families I don't really know what my life would be.
There's just so much that I need to express out. Just that I don't have time. And well not good with words. I'll continue with stating down each and every one of your personality.not that i judge people. how to say..?? urgh, whatever-Lah.
This is not the only thing actually. I'm feeling down lately. I just don't know where to start. Well I'm still happy with life. =]
And lately there some issues going on.
I have my own reasons why sometimes I don't trust in best friend. Truly right from the bottom of my heart I really want to apologise if that phrase hurts you deeply.. Maybe my reaction, the way i say might hurt you in one way or other. I'm truly sorry for that. And at times I do say without thinking. Not intentionally hurting you.You should know that from the very start. I hearts you. Doesn't mean i don't trust in Best Friend you're just A friend. You're more than just A friend. I appreciate it so much that you say I play such a big role in your life. I am very fortunate to actually know that you have that kind of feelings towards me. And please keep this in mind. You do too. alright?
In fact each and everyone of you GF's. I treat my friends the same way they treat me. I'm forever willing to listen to each and every one of your problems.Although i may not give good advices, but i just want to be your listening ear. I expect you guys do the same thing too. I'm not an "angel". I have my ups and downs. I'm not prefect. And nobody are. Seriously i treat my friends the same way they treated me.
I am not expecting for everyone to like me. Because i know that's impossible. I just want to be the best.You said that you've treated me like your own sister. & just so you know, i do feel the same way too ok. (: And i would be lying if I said that what you guys say never once hurt me. Yes I'm lying if i said that. It hurts Ok. But i try very hard to keep it to self because i know you guys have no intention of doing that right? Actually i don't really know what to say. I'm not good with words.
Bottom line is I never,keep this in mind NEVER want you guys to feel that you're not important in my life. You are okay. Esp the 4 girls. EXCLUDING ME. You should know who you are. YOU DO OKAY. YOU GUYS DO PLAY SUCH A BIG ROLE IN MY LIFE. Just that you should know what kind of person I am. I don't express it out. But you should know what's in my heart. Without Love and Care from the 4 of you, Excluding me.. and my families I don't really know what my life would be.
There's just so much that I need to express out. Just that I don't have time. And well not good with words. I'll continue with stating down each and every one of your personality.not that i judge people. how to say..?? urgh, whatever-Lah.
This is not the only thing actually. I'm feeling down lately. I just don't know where to start. Well I'm still happy with life. =]
to be continued....


