Today was awesome.We had fun. I laughed so badly that my stomach hurts! (: So glad that after all that has happened, I can finally put smile on my face now. :)
Thanks to Syazana and Afiqa for the long talks and jokes during lunch.& yeah, Rizuana wasn't there because she went to meet her BF. Oh yeah, the jokes that we shared was darn funny, i tell you! Just keep those embarrassing moments to ourselves alright guys? =) Really glad my smile is back. It's not a fake one tau.
Let's see, if you all read my previous posts, you should've guessed that I've been doing lots lots lots lots and lots of thinking lately. So i guess, I'm going to end it all here. What am i going to do? I'm still not sure... yet. Perhaps when I've gone to bed, watched TV, or even took the towel and headed to the bathroom, the idea will strike, yeah? But right now, just right now, I want all, and I really mean ALL 8 of you out there, to know that I treasure you all so much. It's alright. Call me a jiwang girl, call me crappy. I just don't care. It's okay if I'm living in the world of my own. I just want you all to know that i hearts you. And I really treasure the four years of friendship that we have. It's not a waste. NO!
Rizuana, thank you for always being there when I need you. Known her since Primary School . Was in the same class back then. Sat with her back then. Got into the same Secondary School and class.That's when we got really close with each other. She's more than a best friend for me. She has helped me with lots and LOTS of stuff. I dont think i can repay it all. 8 years of friendship now. We used to share most stuffs together. We've gone through rough edges lately, and that makes the situation really awkward between us now.It will all end soon yeah?I HEARTS YOU VERY much (: BEST!

Syazana, this girl used to be my sitting partner for the last two years.It all changed when Mr Chin changed our sitting arrangements due the the unbearable noise level.Then we still sat beside each other during other periods. We always laugh for no reason. REALLY. Not lying. We have the same height and "EHERRM" USED to have the same weight. But i've gain. 5 kg now. It's ok. She never ever fails to comfort me when I'm down. She's the best, I tell you. She always listen. And give advices. He-he, but sometime when i repeat some things just too much over and oveeeeer again she'll get irritated. Syaz, you know who i'm referring to, right? That's all history now. All of it. :p
and she never let me down. Not once. a zillion thanks to you. I treasure all those efforts. And I'm sorry if i've ever hurt you w/o realising it.
Afiqa, CONFIRM. InsyaAllah. We're gonna be Indonesian Actress when we reached 20.Afiqa understands. l hearts her. We always end up together in the end, not knowing our destination. The others are busy with their BFs, while we are always busy eating after school together. Just the two of us. Most of them have their own plans. I love her dimples! Yup. VERY! Never fails to hear just about everything. We also laugh without any reason. Love Indonesian songs too. Watching Indonesian sinetrons also. When there's this "tak memuaskan" kind of drama series going on, we will talk about it for a long period of time. And friends will go "Huh?", not knowing what we're talking about.(: BEST!
Hamizah, haha. We love taking pictures together.That's why we called each other "MPP". We also ALWAYS laugh for no reason.In fact most of us LOVE to do that.That's so called our part time job. I've known her since Primary school too but never been in the same class and we also rarely smiled or talked.We hardly knew each other. She's in the same class with my cousin though.Alright, that's not important.hehe. At times i will crave for something that she does. And so does she.We love food! eherm. (: Oh one more thing, She get thirsty VERY VERY easily. And that's weird.She hardly finish her drinks. ? She's "belle" Yeah.But BEST!

Ryhana, I've known this girl since I was in primary 4. She used to bully me back then. Arggh, evil! But it's okay. Now my turn! There's lots of wonderful memories i've shared with her. hehe. ((: And yes. When we were in Sec two, something happened. And i was quite mad back then.But it's all fine now. You know what kan ana? You're the best too. You know that. :)
Never fails to cheer me up when i'm down. I appreciate everything. ! YES!

Farah, she's the girl that also never fails to put a smile on my face. Many wonderful memories too. Never fails to listen when I'm down.Although she have her own problems,she rarely shows. There's always a smile on her face. Always cheers me up with her jokes. Not just me, but all of us.Full of surprises.
I used to get scared when she acts as a ghost.Because it looks real.The same goes when she's acts being mad. But now, not anymore. =) She had a really great voice which i wish was mine. I'm really proud of her. I'm sorry too if at times when u need my help during CPA lesson, and i simply ignored. I can't help concentrating myself on such task till i forgot that my friend need helps. I try to change that ok? Will really try. I hearts you.! (:

Masturah, the advisor. Never fails to give me good advices. Help me with lots of stuff. She can really listen. When I'm confused about something, she will always be the one to end my confusion. And Maya, I'm sorry too if at times I ignore you during EOA lesson when you need my help. I just can't help doing my work so seriously that i really forgot and just ignore. So sorry. That's my weakness i guess. Really try to change that yeah? But you're the best too, you know that. Thank you for all of that alright. I appreciate it so much. Very much! (:

Nor masturah, you must be shocked. And hey, I'm shocked too.As I was saying, I've been doing lots and lots of thinking lately. Maybe I should forgive. I mean that's what I have to do right. It still hurts me.What happen between all of us really gave a big impact on me. About what? Well let's just not elaborate on it anymore. Scars. I don't know why it's so hard for me to accept you. I mean, i tried but I'm scared of putting fake masks.Frankly, deeeeeeeep dowwn. I know deeeeep down I do care. I think i do. Or i think i should. I kept asking myself, am i going to waste all those efforts we created to know each other just because of one silly mistake. At times i hope the whole world knows what really happen. Siape betul and siape salah. But then, things happen for a reason. Maybe what we just went through will somehow make you realise about something. Make me realise about something too. We fall, we got up again.I hope all of this will helps us learn something important in life. Friendship. Yup. I dont think it's worth it, wasting everything that we built despite the fact that something do hurt. but its just not worth it abandoning something because of one mistake. okay, maybe lots of mistakes, but i believe we've learnt something. I know deeeeep down, i still care for you.
************************************************************************
I LOVE EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU. AND I HOPE EVERYTHING WILL GOES END SOON.
Can't continue all of this anymore.
WE FALL. WE GOT UP. AND LEARN FROM OUR MISTAKES! =)
YES. LET'S START EVERYTHING ALL OVER AGAIN.
A NEW BEGINNING ! SHALL WE GF'S? heeeeh?
& yeah. i'm not prefect. So i know at times i do something that hurt all of you. I cried. I yelled. I irritated. I'm sorry. People make mistake. I'll try to learn from my mistake and be the best that i could be. I don't deny that I do share gossips. But then, I'm sorry. I can't help it. Please do forgive me in anyway. PLEASE. (: I really want to start afresh.
Moving on, Preliem is over now. Thank God. Just gonna prepare for N's. Do wish me luck.
Thanks to someone for motivating me always. Doing what's the best for me. I appreciate that from you too. Very! Listen to all my craps. My problems and never fail to give me advices. Be there when i need someone. Just appreciate every single thing. Thank you million Zillion. (:
Btw, i just ate brownie that mummy bake. OMG, delicious! Mummy can bake very well. It's been so long since i last ate brownie. And someone is jealous about it. BLUEK! :p
So I'll end my post here. I really want to start everything over again. Yeah!
XD
Thanks to Syazana and Afiqa for the long talks and jokes during lunch.& yeah, Rizuana wasn't there because she went to meet her BF. Oh yeah, the jokes that we shared was darn funny, i tell you! Just keep those embarrassing moments to ourselves alright guys? =) Really glad my smile is back. It's not a fake one tau.
Let's see, if you all read my previous posts, you should've guessed that I've been doing lots lots lots lots and lots of thinking lately. So i guess, I'm going to end it all here. What am i going to do? I'm still not sure... yet. Perhaps when I've gone to bed, watched TV, or even took the towel and headed to the bathroom, the idea will strike, yeah? But right now, just right now, I want all, and I really mean ALL 8 of you out there, to know that I treasure you all so much. It's alright. Call me a jiwang girl, call me crappy. I just don't care. It's okay if I'm living in the world of my own. I just want you all to know that i hearts you. And I really treasure the four years of friendship that we have. It's not a waste. NO!
Rizuana, thank you for always being there when I need you. Known her since Primary School . Was in the same class back then. Sat with her back then. Got into the same Secondary School and class.That's when we got really close with each other. She's more than a best friend for me. She has helped me with lots and LOTS of stuff. I dont think i can repay it all. 8 years of friendship now. We used to share most stuffs together. We've gone through rough edges lately, and that makes the situation really awkward between us now.It will all end soon yeah?I HEARTS YOU VERY much (: BEST!

Syazana, this girl used to be my sitting partner for the last two years.It all changed when Mr Chin changed our sitting arrangements due the the unbearable noise level.Then we still sat beside each other during other periods. We always laugh for no reason. REALLY. Not lying. We have the same height and "EHERRM" USED to have the same weight. But i've gain. 5 kg now. It's ok. She never ever fails to comfort me when I'm down. She's the best, I tell you. She always listen. And give advices. He-he, but sometime when i repeat some things just too much over and oveeeeer again she'll get irritated. Syaz, you know who i'm referring to, right? That's all history now. All of it. :p
and she never let me down. Not once. a zillion thanks to you. I treasure all those efforts. And I'm sorry if i've ever hurt you w/o realising it.
Afiqa, CONFIRM. InsyaAllah. We're gonna be Indonesian Actress when we reached 20.Afiqa understands. l hearts her. We always end up together in the end, not knowing our destination. The others are busy with their BFs, while we are always busy eating after school together. Just the two of us. Most of them have their own plans. I love her dimples! Yup. VERY! Never fails to hear just about everything. We also laugh without any reason. Love Indonesian songs too. Watching Indonesian sinetrons also. When there's this "tak memuaskan" kind of drama series going on, we will talk about it for a long period of time. And friends will go "Huh?", not knowing what we're talking about.(: BEST!
Hamizah, haha. We love taking pictures together.That's why we called each other "MPP". We also ALWAYS laugh for no reason.In fact most of us LOVE to do that.That's so called our part time job. I've known her since Primary school too but never been in the same class and we also rarely smiled or talked.We hardly knew each other. She's in the same class with my cousin though.Alright, that's not important.hehe. At times i will crave for something that she does. And so does she.We love food! eherm. (: Oh one more thing, She get thirsty VERY VERY easily. And that's weird.She hardly finish her drinks. ? She's "belle" Yeah.But BEST! 
Ryhana, I've known this girl since I was in primary 4. She used to bully me back then. Arggh, evil! But it's okay. Now my turn! There's lots of wonderful memories i've shared with her. hehe. ((: And yes. When we were in Sec two, something happened. And i was quite mad back then.But it's all fine now. You know what kan ana? You're the best too. You know that. :)
Never fails to cheer me up when i'm down. I appreciate everything. ! YES!

Farah, she's the girl that also never fails to put a smile on my face. Many wonderful memories too. Never fails to listen when I'm down.Although she have her own problems,she rarely shows. There's always a smile on her face. Always cheers me up with her jokes. Not just me, but all of us.Full of surprises.
I used to get scared when she acts as a ghost.Because it looks real.The same goes when she's acts being mad. But now, not anymore. =) She had a really great voice which i wish was mine. I'm really proud of her. I'm sorry too if at times when u need my help during CPA lesson, and i simply ignored. I can't help concentrating myself on such task till i forgot that my friend need helps. I try to change that ok? Will really try. I hearts you.! (:

Masturah, the advisor. Never fails to give me good advices. Help me with lots of stuff. She can really listen. When I'm confused about something, she will always be the one to end my confusion. And Maya, I'm sorry too if at times I ignore you during EOA lesson when you need my help. I just can't help doing my work so seriously that i really forgot and just ignore. So sorry. That's my weakness i guess. Really try to change that yeah? But you're the best too, you know that. Thank you for all of that alright. I appreciate it so much. Very much! (:

Nor masturah, you must be shocked. And hey, I'm shocked too.As I was saying, I've been doing lots and lots of thinking lately. Maybe I should forgive. I mean that's what I have to do right. It still hurts me.What happen between all of us really gave a big impact on me. About what? Well let's just not elaborate on it anymore. Scars. I don't know why it's so hard for me to accept you. I mean, i tried but I'm scared of putting fake masks.Frankly, deeeeeeeep dowwn. I know deeeeep down I do care. I think i do. Or i think i should. I kept asking myself, am i going to waste all those efforts we created to know each other just because of one silly mistake. At times i hope the whole world knows what really happen. Siape betul and siape salah. But then, things happen for a reason. Maybe what we just went through will somehow make you realise about something. Make me realise about something too. We fall, we got up again.I hope all of this will helps us learn something important in life. Friendship. Yup. I dont think it's worth it, wasting everything that we built despite the fact that something do hurt. but its just not worth it abandoning something because of one mistake. okay, maybe lots of mistakes, but i believe we've learnt something. I know deeeeep down, i still care for you.
************************************************************************I LOVE EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU. AND I HOPE EVERYTHING WILL GOES END SOON.
Can't continue all of this anymore.
WE FALL. WE GOT UP. AND LEARN FROM OUR MISTAKES! =)
YES. LET'S START EVERYTHING ALL OVER AGAIN.
A NEW BEGINNING ! SHALL WE GF'S? heeeeh?
& yeah. i'm not prefect. So i know at times i do something that hurt all of you. I cried. I yelled. I irritated. I'm sorry. People make mistake. I'll try to learn from my mistake and be the best that i could be. I don't deny that I do share gossips. But then, I'm sorry. I can't help it. Please do forgive me in anyway. PLEASE. (: I really want to start afresh.
Moving on, Preliem is over now. Thank God. Just gonna prepare for N's. Do wish me luck.
Thanks to someone for motivating me always. Doing what's the best for me. I appreciate that from you too. Very! Listen to all my craps. My problems and never fail to give me advices. Be there when i need someone. Just appreciate every single thing. Thank you million Zillion. (:
Btw, i just ate brownie that mummy bake. OMG, delicious! Mummy can bake very well. It's been so long since i last ate brownie. And someone is jealous about it. BLUEK! :p
So I'll end my post here. I really want to start everything over again. Yeah!
XD


