Last update was on the 21st September. It's quiet sometime now.
Lots of things happen. Some are totally awesome.& some are quite bad.BUT I still love my life.I know it's kindda late.But who cares. I still want to say Thank You from the bottom of my heart. To dearest Sister,Mr dimple&both my darling aunties.. Thanks for the birthday presents.
One of my aunt gave a shoe and the other one a necklace.Sister gave me a necklace and eherm upcoming lenses.and mr dimple yg dah makin tembam gave me a bracelet.But i managed to take pic of that braclet and necklaces. Well, thanks again.
& to mr dimple thanks thanks thanks and thanks for the surprise. I REALLY.REALLY and believe me not in a million years would thought that u came. Yup. I like it. Everything.Although you thought i looked angry, but i was shocked and inside me feel like screaming but nothing came out..was jumping for joy too. =>
Ignore that bed sheet. Thanks! =>
Due to sleeping late and getting up early the next morning this is what happen.. Why i sleep late? Let it be between me and god.

Monday, will going to be my last and final N level paper which is Elements of Office Admin. Once again, wish me luck okay? =) After that there's no more reason for me to go school anymore. I'm gonna miss them so much and i know i am and will definitely be. We'll planning on having a buffet soon. Wearing school uniform. So it's kindda the last day for us eating together with school uniform. Believe me, i'm gonna miss darling tie so so so badly.What to do I'm used to it. Yup.
Again thanks a million to someone who accompany me till late nights hearing me babbling nonsensical stuff to myself. he-he. I know mesti buruk kan? But yup. Thanks sngt. =>
and to Syazana and Ashari too.
Oh, as i was saying to Hamizah...&
I'm going to post about this. And bluek, i will ok! :P

Those people are involved in calling me names that are not mine.
From the tagboard.hehe.& also stepping jadi Nadhirah/kakcik and stuff.
The names are... Maimunah,maimun and stuff. Hehe.
Top left Afiqa;Center Hamizah Top right Syazana.Bottom left Ilyasa bottom right Abg hairil.
Bluek! Bukaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan namaku! ^_^ & i don't talk to myslef taaau. hehehe.
Well that's all i guees. Been staring at this Monitor for hooooours.! :p
Updating soon yeahs? X)
& to mr dimple thanks thanks thanks and thanks for the surprise. I REALLY.REALLY and believe me not in a million years would thought that u came. Yup. I like it. Everything.Although you thought i looked angry, but i was shocked and inside me feel like screaming but nothing came out..was jumping for joy too. =>
Due to sleeping late and getting up early the next morning this is what happen.. Why i sleep late? Let it be between me and god.
Monday, will going to be my last and final N level paper which is Elements of Office Admin. Once again, wish me luck okay? =) After that there's no more reason for me to go school anymore. I'm gonna miss them so much and i know i am and will definitely be. We'll planning on having a buffet soon. Wearing school uniform. So it's kindda the last day for us eating together with school uniform. Believe me, i'm gonna miss darling tie so so so badly.What to do I'm used to it. Yup.
Again thanks a million to someone who accompany me till late nights hearing me babbling nonsensical stuff to myself. he-he. I know mesti buruk kan? But yup. Thanks sngt. =>
and to Syazana and Ashari too.
Oh, as i was saying to Hamizah...&
I'm going to post about this. And bluek, i will ok! :P

Those people are involved in calling me names that are not mine.
From the tagboard.hehe.& also stepping jadi Nadhirah/kakcik and stuff.
The names are... Maimunah,maimun and stuff. Hehe.
Top left Afiqa;Center Hamizah Top right Syazana.Bottom left Ilyasa bottom right Abg hairil.
Bluek! Bukaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan namaku! ^_^ & i don't talk to myslef taaau. hehehe.
Well that's all i guees. Been staring at this Monitor for hooooours.! :p
Updating soon yeahs? X)


