♥IRA.
Monday, October 8, 2007 this is my story.-IRA// I'll be missing them.
0 Comments
Alright, before i start babbling about stuff that soon you guys would hilang interest in reading... I want to congratulate Yasa for being the Champion in the Go-Kart competition that was held at East Coast Park on the 5th and 7th of October. Congratulations to Muhammad Ilyasa Pratama and his team mates, which actually out of 3 i only remember two names.heeh. (:
I'm proud of you.Yup. Even though it's fasting month..being under the hot sun with a dry throat.. it doesn't stop you to keep going on and be the Champion. U're so over the moon right yesterday? (: I'm happy for you too.! They won WITHOUT practicing.& this is their first time entering for competition like this. Cool huh? Once again, Congratulations. :D

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
NEXT, HAHA! I'm gonna scream my lungs out, i'm gonna dance like nobody's business and trust me I'm REALLY feeling GAY right now.
(Which is not that gay,gay.It's actually gay - happy OUHkey?)
N'LEVEL EXAMINATION IS OVER!!!!!!!
I've completed everything!! WOOOHOOO.! And trust me, i'm soo soo soo glad that's over. ALL OF IT. But wait, stop and hold on! Mr Quek said that
" This is THE END OF YOUR SECONDARY SCHOOL life..."What he said makes me feel like, WHAA?T! said that again. And it kept me thinking for a moment on how fast time running. Four years together with them!. Of course i remember how they look when they first enter the classroom. How quiet the classroom is with all the new faces around. And soon we started talking,asking about each others names,cracking up jokes,having stupids conflicts and stuffs. Having a minor crush over each other. Taking stressful exams & studying together "but hehe ended up talking".Seeing some of them get bullied,taking wonderful pictures,having great outing,seeing some of them being saboed during their birthday. Playing stupid pranks on teachers.Being "jiwe" by not completing those homeworks and stuff.Oh all of it is going to be memories.I'll kept it with me.Now and forever.And trust me.. I will smile from ear to ear remembering all those silly mistakes that each and every one of us made. It's so fast is it? Very! Almost four years now. Setiap pertemuaan pasti ada perpisahaan. That's just the thing that yeah.. I don't like to hear. But what to do, it's just the way things are.And friends, i really hope after this those late night calls, smsing with each other,chatting over MSN,conferencing with each other and having all those wonderful gathering still goes on okay. No excuses for all of you to stop that. (= YUP!.
I LOVE EVERY SINGLE MOMENT I SPENT WITH EVERYONE. Though we had stupid conflicts and stuff but I'm glad it's all over now. I've moved on. And no matter how teruk things might get just have to accept the way they are.






Lebaran is coming. Yup.Of course i'm happy. But i just hate knowing how fast time flies.

Been scared about something very much. And been telling myself never afraid of taking risk, for all i know that "risk" might change my whole life. Same goes to all of you who is reading this. (: Believe in yourself and don't be afraid in moving on, dream and taking risk. Oh! Mcm phm aje la ira, uat nyer tak kaan. Frankly I'm scared of new beginnings. Because every beginnings has its ending right. Every time that ending part happen will always makes me feel awful. It rip off everything. And I don't want to go through that part. But.. Oh well.. As the days went by i couldn't help it but to always think of him. Missing him. That feeling goes stronger and stronger. And i ask myself why?.. could it be...?but I'm scared. WHAT IF i am the only one that is feeling this...........

& I forgot to mention.. I miss playing cards with classmates. That Uno and murderer game. It makes me laugh untill my stomach burst. Oh beautiful memories. I'll update soon yeah. I smell somthing nice. It's kuih raya.! ^_^ Till then.. Oh, let this banana dance again..
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
WOOHOOO! :) N LEVEL IS OVER. =DDDDDD

Labels:

identity-
Earthling(s) Online(:
Free Hit Counters
Prefered to be call IRA.
Turning a year older on every 180991.
- NEVER expect too much from me,
Cause i might disappoint u.
REMEMBER THAT...
After all, I'm just an ordinary
imperfect human being.
I make mistakes, & never runs away from them.
EMAIL -
naddy_ira@hotmail.com


Nur Nadhirah's Facebook profile

BEST VIEWED IN MOZILLA FIREFOX.
Make ur way out..

identity-
I'm surrounded with
wonderful people in life
that makes it perfect
& that is
from my Boyfriend, families and friends.
Though life has it's ups and downs,
so long as I'm not alone,
I'll think I'll be fine.

& SERIOUSLY, everything i do, depends on my mood. I try not to hate, but one has its own limits.
But then again, I'm not perfect myself.
I love surprises.
& i love to be pampered.
Baby blue, that's the favourite colour.
Never underestimate someone without knowing that person, because based on experiences and surroundings, i know what is it like to be looked down on.
& it's true. Though i might put on a smile and laugh
BUT in the end what matters most is how hurt it feels deep inside.

My PILLAR of Strenght
♥Muhammad Ilyasa P. ♥Families. ♥Friends.
beautiful connections