♥IRA.
Monday, December 24, 2007 this is my story.-IRA//
0 Comments
As i stated in the previous post....
Here's the pictures of us families eating at Sakura Sunday Night. It was raining heavily yesterday. As usual, i ate LOTS. 1st round went to get nuggets and the rakan2 nya.. After that sushi followed up by cakes,ice creams,fruits and ice creams again. I don't touch any noddles or rice as i feared i might get totally bloated. Basically everyone was there. EVERYONE. Well, only Haiqal because he need to go to work. Oh, so the very the sayang lah kan. But overall yesterday was a blast. (: Really. It's been so long since yeah, we did something like this.

So this is my dearest Mum And Dad. :D

For this picture, adik WANTS to take picture.. But the flash makes her face look like that. -__- heh?
PAY ATTENTION AT WHERE SHE SITS. My dearest stomach.
Not shoik sendiri, but Farhan desperately wanted to play with the camera. So here's the outcome. heh?

Dearest Families. (:
My darling Nenek! :DD & my last aunt. (:That's my DAD. :D

Top; Me, Kak.
Bottom; Dearest mum, and Cousin Qamarul.
*note that i was holding something.That's an ICECream*

& now i'm eating that icecream. (:

From Top left; Mum.1st aunt.2nd aunt darling Nenek*adik with nenek*.
Bottom;4th aunt, last aunt.

After that we headed to suntec for awhile and went to neneks house.

That's about everything...
Till then. (:

identity-
Earthling(s) Online(:
Free Hit Counters
Prefered to be call IRA.
Turning a year older on every 180991.
- NEVER expect too much from me,
Cause i might disappoint u.
REMEMBER THAT...
After all, I'm just an ordinary
imperfect human being.
I make mistakes, & never runs away from them.
EMAIL -
naddy_ira@hotmail.com


Nur Nadhirah's Facebook profile

BEST VIEWED IN MOZILLA FIREFOX.
Make ur way out..

identity-
I'm surrounded with
wonderful people in life
that makes it perfect
& that is
from my Boyfriend, families and friends.
Though life has it's ups and downs,
so long as I'm not alone,
I'll think I'll be fine.

& SERIOUSLY, everything i do, depends on my mood. I try not to hate, but one has its own limits.
But then again, I'm not perfect myself.
I love surprises.
& i love to be pampered.
Baby blue, that's the favourite colour.
Never underestimate someone without knowing that person, because based on experiences and surroundings, i know what is it like to be looked down on.
& it's true. Though i might put on a smile and laugh
BUT in the end what matters most is how hurt it feels deep inside.

My PILLAR of Strenght
♥Muhammad Ilyasa P. ♥Families. ♥Friends.
beautiful connections