Here goes, the GCE N level Examination is already out. I've taken my result on the 18th Of Dec.
Oh my, only god knows how nervous i felt on that particular day. I am so glad everything is now over. Then again, I won't want to be separated with friends.Been together with them for 4 years. Imagine the memories that all of us had created. Woke up around 12 on that day with the help of alarm clock which rings twice. I remember Syazana and I complained with each other on how much we miss wearing the school uniform esp the tie. And i actually wore it on that day. Keep smiling while putting it on and adjusting it in front of the mirror. Imagine how freaky that would be. Headed to the bus stop and waited for bus 21 to arrived which took around 15 mins of my time.Was really feeling nervous. My heart was already playing the drums on stage;live in concert. ^_^ On the journey there dearest called to accompanied me so i don't really feel the nervousness. Well I should say that I did quite okay for my exams. I don't expect it either. Whatever it is I'm thankful to god. Really am =) Passed all my subject which when i laid my eyes on the results slip at first couldn't believe that it was mine. Alhamdulilah Syukur.I'd already submitted my application of courses form to ITE via online. Just waiting for the results to be out soon. WHICH I DON'T GET TO GO ON THE HOLIDAY TO LANGKAWI with families FOR 6 Days BECAUSE ONE OF THE DAY CLASHES WITH THE INTERVIEW DATE. GAH, so pissed! Well what to do. School is more important right? But still.. erks! -_____-"
Opps, going to miss someone for the next three days. :(
Yeah, & I forgot something aunty booked a buffet at Sakura this coming Sunday.
Gonna keep eating..and eating and eating and eating untill i couldn't have the strength to walk. EH.eh, Melampau sey nadhirah! winkwink.
i hope his doing fine over there. Happy spending your holidays with family. Mesti best kan?. ^_^
I'm off now. Doing a short video for my darling classmates.
*.Happy waiting for the next 10 years
Let's hope that everything is going to be just fine.*
Oh my, only god knows how nervous i felt on that particular day. I am so glad everything is now over. Then again, I won't want to be separated with friends.Been together with them for 4 years. Imagine the memories that all of us had created. Woke up around 12 on that day with the help of alarm clock which rings twice. I remember Syazana and I complained with each other on how much we miss wearing the school uniform esp the tie. And i actually wore it on that day. Keep smiling while putting it on and adjusting it in front of the mirror. Imagine how freaky that would be. Headed to the bus stop and waited for bus 21 to arrived which took around 15 mins of my time.Was really feeling nervous. My heart was already playing the drums on stage;live in concert. ^_^ On the journey there dearest called to accompanied me so i don't really feel the nervousness. Well I should say that I did quite okay for my exams. I don't expect it either. Whatever it is I'm thankful to god. Really am =) Passed all my subject which when i laid my eyes on the results slip at first couldn't believe that it was mine. Alhamdulilah Syukur.I'd already submitted my application of courses form to ITE via online. Just waiting for the results to be out soon. WHICH I DON'T GET TO GO ON THE HOLIDAY TO LANGKAWI with families FOR 6 Days BECAUSE ONE OF THE DAY CLASHES WITH THE INTERVIEW DATE. GAH, so pissed! Well what to do. School is more important right? But still.. erks! -_____-"
Opps, going to miss someone for the next three days. :(
Yeah, & I forgot something aunty booked a buffet at Sakura this coming Sunday.
Gonna keep eating..and eating and eating and eating untill i couldn't have the strength to walk. EH.eh, Melampau sey nadhirah! winkwink.
i hope his doing fine over there. Happy spending your holidays with family. Mesti best kan?. ^_^
I'm off now. Doing a short video for my darling classmates.
*.Happy waiting for the next 10 years
Let's hope that everything is going to be just fine.*
Labels: no more secrets between us..


