♥IRA.
Saturday, December 22, 2007 this is my story.-IRA// nearly 2 days...
0 Comments
Watched Alvin and the Chipmunks.
Uh, the movie was cute. I mean the voices of the chipmunks the music the dancing and stuff.Really brings back memories watching cartoons as a child.
Eh,wait.What am i talking about? Memories..?
I still watch cartoons and still loving it. :DD Very much!
Watch the cartoon version before on Disney Channel a few years back. Never actually thought that they would turn it into an actual movie.
Gosh, Theodore is Super Duper Cute. adorable yeah?.
I mean, just look at the so the very the round cheeks. Argh ^_^ A great light hearted movie. For u guys who hasn't watch it, then i really suggest that u guys should.

Yesterday,
After accompanied my mum to Bugis settling the payment for the holiday for 6 days WHICH i don't get the chance to go due to school next year,headed home and slacked for the whole day. Going to slack again for the whole day today. I was awake upon receiving an SMS from mieza.She wanted me to accompany her to buy something but i suggest let's go on Monday instead since we all are going out to
celebrate Fiqa's belated birthday which I'm not sure who will be tagging along besides myself and Fiqa; Also Ryhana which she might change her plan without double confirming it.. hehe'
and as for tomorrow the whole bunch of families and cousins would be eating at Sakura. Ok, I've stated this in the earlier post. Well, On Tuesday which is Christmas day, my cousin would be getting engage. And on the following day which is Wednesday the whole families
*families including cousins family* is going on a holiday. I'll be staying home;alone. Ok not exactly alone as haiqal is not tagging along too. Still......eh?
But.but.but there's also a positive part to it. Only dearest and myself knows. arhaha. (:
Argh..speaking about dearest, I have to wait for another......... err,
ok still it has to be MORE than 24 hours!
Argh, tidak. Nearly 2 days feels like 2 whole years.
can i change the ungu song into something like this...
ku merinduimu lebih dari apa pun, meski pun tiada satu orang pun yang tahu.. ku merunduimu sedalam dalam hatiku..
well merepeeeeknyer la aku ni kaan..
haha. i'm getting insane. !
It's okay, let him read once he get back safely so he'll know bertapa gilanya ku tela jadi. -__- argh, shut up la you ira. -

Can't wait to watch Aya Cahaya Aya and the heart killing Kasih on RCTI. I still love sinetron Cahaya better. Hehe. Esp satria which is Dude Harlino. He's just so i don't know cute maybe? hehe. Merepek cute should be the answer. (:
Oh, since i'm rotting at home the whole day today.. I might as well watch tons of movies. So it would kill my time.

Toddles for now..

p.s -ifeelLikeDANCING!!.

Labels:

identity-
Earthling(s) Online(:
Free Hit Counters
Prefered to be call IRA.
Turning a year older on every 180991.
- NEVER expect too much from me,
Cause i might disappoint u.
REMEMBER THAT...
After all, I'm just an ordinary
imperfect human being.
I make mistakes, & never runs away from them.
EMAIL -
naddy_ira@hotmail.com


Nur Nadhirah's Facebook profile

BEST VIEWED IN MOZILLA FIREFOX.
Make ur way out..

identity-
I'm surrounded with
wonderful people in life
that makes it perfect
& that is
from my Boyfriend, families and friends.
Though life has it's ups and downs,
so long as I'm not alone,
I'll think I'll be fine.

& SERIOUSLY, everything i do, depends on my mood. I try not to hate, but one has its own limits.
But then again, I'm not perfect myself.
I love surprises.
& i love to be pampered.
Baby blue, that's the favourite colour.
Never underestimate someone without knowing that person, because based on experiences and surroundings, i know what is it like to be looked down on.
& it's true. Though i might put on a smile and laugh
BUT in the end what matters most is how hurt it feels deep inside.

My PILLAR of Strenght
♥Muhammad Ilyasa P. ♥Families. ♥Friends.
beautiful connections