Last update 11 October 2007.
It's been quite sometime yeah? I've been busy with work. I woke up just to go to work and headed home just to get some sleep.Life is so boring.And i hardly have time for myself.H-A-R-D-L-Y.
Glad that's over now.Also i didnt spend much time with family.As i hardly stays at home.and for now,i can have all the time i want and keep rotting at home.
Wonder what Syazana is doing without me. How's her break gonna be like. Well atleast she need not wait for anyone at Raffles anymore and can reach work on time. Because of me, both of us are usually late to work. Sorry Nurul. ^_^ hehee. Well, all i know is I'm going to irritate her so badly untill she decided to really give her one week notice without feeling bad for anybody. gaah haha. =P And kim, happy belated birhtday to you. (:
Btw i didnt know firoz can talk to shoes. Oh, how weird can he be. hehe. And now u can drive as many customers as u like to the cashier. Let's hope u'll get ur pin number soon.
Let's see. Counting down to Afiqa's birthday and also arghhahaaa RESULTS. typing the word results makes my hand go wobbly. My heart is playing that drums again. Ok stop it. I dont want to feel the pressure YET. If not i wont be able to sleep. What should i do?Let's change topic shall we. Becuase it's getting faster. I can make a rock concert out of it. -___-'
Alot of things has been happening in life lately. Like i said, i don't blog much because i don't have the time to do so. And sorry to those people who click onto my URL and find the same post unchanged every single day. I'm talking as if my post is interesting to read. gahaha. even i find it boring myself. a month and 13 days has past and still counting and also just find it hard to believe till now.. well all i know is i wont stop smiling even the muscles hurts a-lot! Still when i do the thinking part i find that i just don't suits the situation. Still,keeping it all to self is not healthy. ^_^ again, sorry if i don't fit ur criteria.
Let's just hope nothing bad will happen. Looking forward to a new journey every single second. Can? nyha.-
For now I'm going to make my TagBorad come to life again because it's dead already.
And i kindda miss work. KINDDA okay. Actually the people. Not the work. =)
I'm off now. Gonna search for something important.
Miss me while i'm gone alright..gaaha. as if. (:
It's been quite sometime yeah? I've been busy with work. I woke up just to go to work and headed home just to get some sleep.Life is so boring.And i hardly have time for myself.H-A-R-D-L-Y.
Glad that's over now.Also i didnt spend much time with family.As i hardly stays at home.and for now,i can have all the time i want and keep rotting at home.
Wonder what Syazana is doing without me. How's her break gonna be like. Well atleast she need not wait for anyone at Raffles anymore and can reach work on time. Because of me, both of us are usually late to work. Sorry Nurul. ^_^ hehee. Well, all i know is I'm going to irritate her so badly untill she decided to really give her one week notice without feeling bad for anybody. gaah haha. =P And kim, happy belated birhtday to you. (:
Btw i didnt know firoz can talk to shoes. Oh, how weird can he be. hehe. And now u can drive as many customers as u like to the cashier. Let's hope u'll get ur pin number soon.
Let's see. Counting down to Afiqa's birthday and also arghhahaaa RESULTS. typing the word results makes my hand go wobbly. My heart is playing that drums again. Ok stop it. I dont want to feel the pressure YET. If not i wont be able to sleep. What should i do?Let's change topic shall we. Becuase it's getting faster. I can make a rock concert out of it. -___-'
Alot of things has been happening in life lately. Like i said, i don't blog much because i don't have the time to do so. And sorry to those people who click onto my URL and find the same post unchanged every single day. I'm talking as if my post is interesting to read. gahaha. even i find it boring myself. a month and 13 days has past and still counting and also just find it hard to believe till now.. well all i know is i wont stop smiling even the muscles hurts a-lot! Still when i do the thinking part i find that i just don't suits the situation. Still,keeping it all to self is not healthy. ^_^ again, sorry if i don't fit ur criteria.
Let's just hope nothing bad will happen. Looking forward to a new journey every single second. Can? nyha.-
For now I'm going to make my TagBorad come to life again because it's dead already.
And i kindda miss work. KINDDA okay. Actually the people. Not the work. =)
I'm off now. Gonna search for something important.
Miss me while i'm gone alright..gaaha. as if. (:


