♥IRA.
Wednesday, January 2, 2008 this is my story.-IRA// 2008.
0 Comments
Well firstly, Goodbye dearest 2007 and hello 2008.

Time flies really fast. I still remember in the beginning of the year 07, we were all seated in our classroom and waited for our form teacher for that year to step into the class. & when we found out it was Mr Gabriel we were all like.. "arggh!" but he turns out to be nice.(:
Mr Ng is nice too. Both of them have their own moods..Whenever they started scolding and shouting or punishing us we will always said " Istri dier tnga marah kat die tu "? heh?
Also i still remember how Mr Poon our CPA teacher explained to us that year 07 will be a very busy year for us. Basically his explaining was about what to do and how to prepare for our N level exams. I've gone through my prelim, (which i did quite bad) and also my N level which surprisingly enough, i actually pass all my subject. Alhamdulilah. (: Thanks to GOD.
2007 has been a very great year for me.Of course there's the up's and down's.
The year where there's lots of STUPID conflicts between classmates. The time where we spent our last excursion as a classmates together. Last racial harmony,teacher's day and lots more.Also it's the year when i got close with dearest.I got to know him more and basically, aside from my family and friends, he never fails to be there when i need someone to talk to. Thank you very much for everything. And please don't ever say the things that you know I hate to hear. Because you know why right? It's a memorable year for me.
Hopefully all the happy moments will last. Insya-Allah (:

On the 26th untill the 31st dec, i'm all alone because my family is away for their holiday. As i have stated in the previous post, i couldnt tag along because i have to attend my interview for the nursing course. Well, not really alone, i slept at my cousin's place. They couldn't tag along too because they had to go for work..

On Thursday i went out. Went to Vivo City to catch a movie. But it was really packed and the q was really long. Just went window-shopping and sat around enjoying the view to kill the time.Hehe.

On Friday i went out for the interview with Afiqa. Both of us was accepted for that course. Thank God :D I hope we are able to get into the same class. Let's just pray for it. Oh, back to the story. After the interview we went to Cineleisure. It wasn't packed. We watched 'I am legend'. Hehe, i kept holding her hand and she kept pushing it away. Because she was concentrating hard watching the movie. :p Met dearest and headed to paragon to disturb syazana while she was working. Oh finally! She's not working anymore. And she actually completed her contract. ish2. hehe.

On Saturday, went Johor with my uncle, aunt and my cousin Haiqal.
On Sunday, went to banquet with my aunt, and both my cousin. after that headed to Far East for awhile.

On Monday,
Watched movie again with dearest, haiqal and his gf. Haiqal was the one who planned it.
So we went to Vivo. Searched for my dad's birthday present too. Lots of people were there for the countdown. Fetched my family at Eunos Inter with dearest. Hehe. *ade orang tu nervous eh?*

Well i have to go for the check up tomorrow and maybe will be going CP and Paragon. syazana asked me to accompany her. Yup! :)
Let's see what will happen.

Also maybe on Saturday we will be having an outing for the temporary marks & spencer workers. yupp. let's see how it goes. can't wait.

:)

Labels:

identity-
Earthling(s) Online(:
Free Hit Counters
Prefered to be call IRA.
Turning a year older on every 180991.
- NEVER expect too much from me,
Cause i might disappoint u.
REMEMBER THAT...
After all, I'm just an ordinary
imperfect human being.
I make mistakes, & never runs away from them.
EMAIL -
naddy_ira@hotmail.com


Nur Nadhirah's Facebook profile

BEST VIEWED IN MOZILLA FIREFOX.
Make ur way out..

identity-
I'm surrounded with
wonderful people in life
that makes it perfect
& that is
from my Boyfriend, families and friends.
Though life has it's ups and downs,
so long as I'm not alone,
I'll think I'll be fine.

& SERIOUSLY, everything i do, depends on my mood. I try not to hate, but one has its own limits.
But then again, I'm not perfect myself.
I love surprises.
& i love to be pampered.
Baby blue, that's the favourite colour.
Never underestimate someone without knowing that person, because based on experiences and surroundings, i know what is it like to be looked down on.
& it's true. Though i might put on a smile and laugh
BUT in the end what matters most is how hurt it feels deep inside.

My PILLAR of Strenght
♥Muhammad Ilyasa P. ♥Families. ♥Friends.
beautiful connections