Chatted with Hykel. He asked what time i will be finishing school tomorrow,and since almost everyday it will end late..The meeting to have a simple gathering after school with my secondary classmates was canceled. Basically it's just a short gathering to catch each other up.
It was a last minute plan and yeah,haven't told anyone,yet. ( I think )
I will be having Team Building on Friday all the way till 6pm. Arghaha.? Hopefully it will be fun. Cause surprisingly, I'm looking forward to it. :D
Well, it's a short post actually. I had my Nursing Studies practical just now. We practice checking each other vital signs to get us ready for the test that will be held on the 2nd of Feb. So while checking my blood pressure this is what happen, and believe it or not, the mark is still there.. Why eh?Did i pump that thing too quickly or too hard or something?

??? Yeaaah. -_-'
And i will end my post with some pictures from school. Oh,So far biology is fine? I guess. I'm not kidding you. But inserting all those knowledge feels like my brain is getting heavier.I can really feel the weight? Erm? Heh?
I said to my teacher,and the whole class agree. ((:
Congratulation to my dearest Muhammad Ilyasa. Hehe
He passed his theory paper. Let's hope that he'll go through just fine with the 2nd theory alright? All the best! And Congratulation tau! :D
Till den. (:
Psst, ni kes ngntok nak tidor actually. Abes step smiling lah kan. hehe. :P
Afiqa (:

Noni! hehe. the girl the never gets angry. :D
Cantik! :) hehe. Oh, not me. But april jane.

=Afiqa, April And Fina. :)
Checking Blood Pressure!
Bye-Bye for now! :)
It was a last minute plan and yeah,haven't told anyone,yet. ( I think )
I will be having Team Building on Friday all the way till 6pm. Arghaha.? Hopefully it will be fun. Cause surprisingly, I'm looking forward to it. :D
Well, it's a short post actually. I had my Nursing Studies practical just now. We practice checking each other vital signs to get us ready for the test that will be held on the 2nd of Feb. So while checking my blood pressure this is what happen, and believe it or not, the mark is still there.. Why eh?Did i pump that thing too quickly or too hard or something?
And i will end my post with some pictures from school. Oh,So far biology is fine? I guess. I'm not kidding you. But inserting all those knowledge feels like my brain is getting heavier.I can really feel the weight? Erm? Heh?
I said to my teacher,and the whole class agree. ((:
Congratulation to my dearest Muhammad Ilyasa. Hehe
He passed his theory paper. Let's hope that he'll go through just fine with the 2nd theory alright? All the best! And Congratulation tau! :D
Till den. (:
Psst, ni kes ngntok nak tidor actually. Abes step smiling lah kan. hehe. :P
Noni! hehe. the girl the never gets angry. :D
=Afiqa, April And Fina. :)


