Updating. Updating. Updating.
Alright, I'm updating now. (:
School has been great. Super duper great! There's 42 people in my class. 5 days passed. Till now, i couldn't remember their names yet. Only a few actually. REALLY.Just my weak memory i guess. Still i do remember their faces. At least, better than Hamizah. She got only 20 people in her class which consists of 10 MALAY guys and girls(HOW COOL IS THAT!) she couldn't remember their faces.Well some of them la kan. Let alone their names. hehehe. Sorry MPPku..Whees,gue rindu kamu argh!
Biology and Nursing studies is difficult! :( Thank God i can understand. Note toslef. NEVER EVER SLEEPS IS CLASS! Or else i'll be left behind.FAAAAAR BEHIND! No offense, but my NS teacher has a monotone voice.I kept knocking my head to keep myself awake.. What's more i will see LOTS of her in class. For hours. And she's teaching theory. ARGHAHA :( Whooho! I like science(: Depends on the teacher also actually. Well,3 months iN campus and other 3 will be in hospital. How quick is that? And cher said that every week there will be lots of quiz and tests. tsk.tsk. how sad is that. And i'm taking up floorball for CCA. Didn't know I will get it or not. But if i did, my energy will surely be drained out.I wanted to take Malay Dance and BL but they don't want. Malay dance clashes with the time my school ends. For BL i will be considering about it.It's alright if my friends don't want to join. I still can make friends(:
I start school from 8 and the earliest that i will be release is at 5. F-I-V-E that's right. THE EARLIEST OUHKEY! Alright except for Friday. ONLY FRIDAY.And my break is only for an hour.I'm DEAD. Studying about the human skin is FUN! :) But i like more about the digestive system part.Can't wait till i study that chapter. But still it's hard.yes hard. And i'm tired ok. REALLY. REALLY. Maybe it's just the first week. Will get used to it soon. Insya-Allah. Let's hope for the best. Here's some pictures. I'm wearing a nurse uniform. :p Funny? Don't mention it. I knew. (:
Alright, I'm updating now. (:
School has been great. Super duper great! There's 42 people in my class. 5 days passed. Till now, i couldn't remember their names yet. Only a few actually. REALLY.Just my weak memory i guess. Still i do remember their faces. At least, better than Hamizah. She got only 20 people in her class which consists of 10 MALAY guys and girls(HOW COOL IS THAT!) she couldn't remember their faces.Well some of them la kan. Let alone their names. hehehe. Sorry MPPku..Whees,gue rindu kamu argh!
Biology and Nursing studies is difficult! :( Thank God i can understand. Note toslef. NEVER EVER SLEEPS IS CLASS! Or else i'll be left behind.FAAAAAR BEHIND! No offense, but my NS teacher has a monotone voice.I kept knocking my head to keep myself awake.. What's more i will see LOTS of her in class. For hours. And she's teaching theory. ARGHAHA :( Whooho! I like science(: Depends on the teacher also actually. Well,3 months iN campus and other 3 will be in hospital. How quick is that? And cher said that every week there will be lots of quiz and tests. tsk.tsk. how sad is that. And i'm taking up floorball for CCA. Didn't know I will get it or not. But if i did, my energy will surely be drained out.I wanted to take Malay Dance and BL but they don't want. Malay dance clashes with the time my school ends. For BL i will be considering about it.It's alright if my friends don't want to join. I still can make friends(:
I start school from 8 and the earliest that i will be release is at 5. F-I-V-E that's right. THE EARLIEST OUHKEY! Alright except for Friday. ONLY FRIDAY.And my break is only for an hour.I'm DEAD. Studying about the human skin is FUN! :) But i like more about the digestive system part.Can't wait till i study that chapter. But still it's hard.yes hard. And i'm tired ok. REALLY. REALLY. Maybe it's just the first week. Will get used to it soon. Insya-Allah. Let's hope for the best. Here's some pictures. I'm wearing a nurse uniform. :p Funny? Don't mention it. I knew. (:
click on the picture to enlarge it.
Hilmi, myself, fina and nabil. (:
We always eat and hangs out together. For breaks and stuffs. And sometimes the others join too. (:
I'm IN LOVE WITH DUDE HARLINO.
that indonesian actor makes me melt big time.
BUT -dearest is still my number #1 :)
that indonesian actor makes me melt big time.
BUT -dearest is still my number #1 :)
Labels: DONT EVER GIVE UP ON ME. :(


