♥IRA.
Saturday, January 19, 2008 this is my story.-IRA// Random post
0 Comments
I have this H-U-G-E problem.. I just can't stop stuffing myself with FOOD. I ate lots of things lately. I eat not because i am hungry. I eat for the sake of yeah?Just stuffing myself and make my tummy bloated!I eat alot. Mostly Un/healthy food. Ice-Cream,candies and not forgetting my full time lover, chocolates!& yeah,Since school started actually. & i think I'm gaining weight that's for sure. Sometimes around 11pm,12 or even 1 i can still be happily munching away. My face is getting chubbier.& that's so true. I just hate chubby face. Why? Because they're soo...ROUND. Help me dearest, control my diet for me. Scold me whenever i want to eat. Can? Don't worry,I'm not going to starve myself. Just that i want to eat moderately.& it's seems so hard for someone who just loves unhealthy food,like me.& i need to lose around 5 to 6 kg to be 45. It's also difficult for someone who just hate to exercise,like me.Oh, don't get me wrong. I loves sports BUT i hate RUNNING. Like, running for NAPFA example? Yup. My #1 enemy.Ha-Ha. -____-

Again i had a wonderful time at school yesterday. I literally almost lost my voice due to the cheering and shouting at the indoor stadium for the telematch thinggy. It was fun.I get to be one of the pre-cheer leader for the first year student.We kindda get a day "off" with all the rules that we have to obey. Well,without our nursing uniform we can somehow "break" the rules. We can wear any coloured socks or shoes and stuffs. Oh did i mention that Nursing is very particular about the disciple. We have to start learning to take care of ourself because we are handling life in future.That's wad my Teacher always said.Yup.Oh, the disciple must be perfect ok.


After school went out with Afiqa. Slacked and waited for MPP to arrive. She's forever Little Miss Late.Waited for almost an hour. :P Afiqa ended up taking lots of my pictures while waiting for her. Half way, my hp batt went dead.. "PERFECT" timing. -____________- Well usually after saying goodbye to mieza the next day we will see each other in school. But now, not anymore.


Lately, things are not going to the way it should. I do lots of things without thinking.And because of that i ended up hurting people. That's bad isn't it? Trying to change that. & i hate it when the argument starts. =(
I had this problem in me since like forever. There's this one time friend and I used to argue because she said that i don't appreciate her.And she feels that,to me she's not important. Which she is. She really is. And she said that my action and the things I said doesn't shows any of it. And now it's happening again. Just that the situation is a little bit different.& i made up my mind that i will really do something about it. That's my weakness. My weakness which i don't realise it until someone says it.Because i can't read someone minds nor i can tell how they feel. I will really work something about that so i don't end up hurting people. To you, i am really sorry about the things that has been happening lately. Thanks for not giving me up. I still care. REALLY REALLY do care. Let's hope that everything gets back to the way it is.
Not just one problem. There's some other things also.*that why I'm REALLY REALLY HOPING that everything will go back to the usual way.

Yesterday's pictures...

That's hidayu, april and myself. Oh, april is super friendly. She can easily adapt with new environment that's what i can see. And she said that i look like an Indonesian. *Really ar april?* Because of my skin colour and how big my eyes is. Bluek, i don't have big eyes. hehe. Hidayu is friendly also. She's a soft spoken person. (:

Met Dzul at the bus stop. He's meeting Hykel and some of my other sec sch classmates near Damai Sec. Afiqa and myself didn't tag along because we are going to somewhere else.. Well,i'm glad that most of my sec school classmates gets the same school as me. Even glad that Afiqa is in the same class with me.
Getting bored waiting for Mpp. ;)

And here's some random pictures.
Didn't thought that i would say this BUT i miss work. Yup!



I think i need to make new specs because sitting waaaaaaay at the back during lectures effect me writing my notes and i ended up disturbing people. Oh, broke my previous specs. I look funny.Yes thank you for telling me(:


That's my mum. & oh I didnt edit this pictures. That's the light effect.

He has a twin. (:

I'm missing him. Tsk.tsk.
Btw, whenever my phone rings with kekasih gelapku song my heart will always jump with joy :) yeaaah!
Just hope that nothing goes wrong.

Labels:

identity-
Earthling(s) Online(:
Free Hit Counters
Prefered to be call IRA.
Turning a year older on every 180991.
- NEVER expect too much from me,
Cause i might disappoint u.
REMEMBER THAT...
After all, I'm just an ordinary
imperfect human being.
I make mistakes, & never runs away from them.
EMAIL -
naddy_ira@hotmail.com


Nur Nadhirah's Facebook profile

BEST VIEWED IN MOZILLA FIREFOX.
Make ur way out..

identity-
I'm surrounded with
wonderful people in life
that makes it perfect
& that is
from my Boyfriend, families and friends.
Though life has it's ups and downs,
so long as I'm not alone,
I'll think I'll be fine.

& SERIOUSLY, everything i do, depends on my mood. I try not to hate, but one has its own limits.
But then again, I'm not perfect myself.
I love surprises.
& i love to be pampered.
Baby blue, that's the favourite colour.
Never underestimate someone without knowing that person, because based on experiences and surroundings, i know what is it like to be looked down on.
& it's true. Though i might put on a smile and laugh
BUT in the end what matters most is how hurt it feels deep inside.

My PILLAR of Strenght
♥Muhammad Ilyasa P. ♥Families. ♥Friends.
beautiful connections