Partly, im happy because I've just finished my exams. & that's really a good thing for me, because too much information is killing me. Frankly speaking, bio is one interesting subject that i like, or should i say love. I love science, i really do. and i hate maths! so much. :p eh, not that much depends on the topic also. Oh yeah, back to bio, it's an interesting subject, but what i don't like about it was that when i really studied into details, the one that came out was yeah those that i didn't really touched on.Gah,i'm scared.I screwed my short ans question for biology. And compared with my friend's answer, i think i just lost a total of 6 marks. Sheesh. Ugh! i just throw all the information that i know which i think, all that came out was nonsense.? Wait, not just that. The MCQ was difficult too. & Nursing Studies was manageable i should say? I think,Short answer question was no comment i guess. They asked for lots of definition, which hehe?.... i don't want to elaborate more.
also depends on how the marker marks the paper.
Well as for now, no more school for me until 14th of April, and some of the given dates. I'm posted to Changi General Hospital. Frankly, im just not ready to face the reality world out there. Touching the REAL thing, smelling the REAL thing, in contact with all the REAL thing. REAL patients, REAL sickness. And it's not a doll. It's a REAL life human being. Argh, super scared.And 100% attendance is one of the things that i hate hearing..WE have to even make up on Saturday if we're absent??
even with MC's?Ugh, i find it rather unreasonable lah kan. Consider Nursing? hmm..
Afiqa was posted to Changi too.
So does Kinah. :P
See you again kinah, Pri, Sec,ITE and even the same posting hospital. the only thing that is different was that we never been into the same class before. hehe. Afiqa, Has, and Rahilla got into Changi, and to Jannah, don't grumble ok.? It's not a bad thing getting posted into Singapore General.Even though u hate that hospital so much because of the dolls? and the strict nurses?Belum try, lum tahu. Correct?
Ugh, gonna miss ur loud voice for the next 3 months. Oh, i have yet to ask Ain, Shakila, Shafiza and the others which hospital they're got posted in. Well That's a few things that has been going on in my life lately.
For the other things that has been happening? I'm not sure. I really am not sure right now. Sigh, it happen. And we can't undo the mistakes. I stress on it lots of times, that Everybody makes mistakes and no one is perfect. NO ONE. Every problem has its solution and i'm put a stop to every unwanted things/ I'm tired. and i need him like more then ever right now. Giving up is so not the best way. Ugh, im just not sure. I hope all the unwanted things will end soon..
Meeting my classmates on the 30th. And I'm looking forward to it. I just misses their laughters, jokes and smiles. I remember we used to slacked and have lots and lots of free lessons. We usually gathered our chair at one place and started to tell stories about the things that has been happening and some of the ghost stories. Took lots of pictures. Candid pictures. Remember guys, when i usually said
" eh, koraaang. ceepaaat,ambik gmbr aku lah" and when they always said
" eee, nadhirah asik maakaaaan jer say, macam mane tk tembaam "
"laaaah. kau jgn berbual ngn si blur ni, dier tkkn paham nyer lah. "
hehe, really. cause don't bother the same thing happen again. i had the same thing too in ITE. hehe. I wasnt listening to what they were talking but rather is more concern about the people that walked passed and my the water that i was drinking, so i keep looking at the surrounding around me and they all stopped talking. When i realised and asked what happen they said
afiqa : " wei, tk pay attention eh, dier tnga berbual ngn kau lah.
Jannah: " kau jgn bbol ngn dier, mmg tk perna pay attention nye lah*giggles.*
ME; oh, sorry lah. korang ckp ape. aku tk dgr,
them; ar iye.
and when they reapat it all over again, i still don't understand and well they give up.
ohh. and after that, we wanted to buy some sweets and Co-Op shop;
again i wasnt pay attention and was busying smsing.
When suddenly i feel droplets of water hit me and i was really shocked.And my facial expression really tells ;
" Wei, kte dari tadi berbual pasal hujan kau baru sada eh hujan, main jaalaaan jer?!"
"oh, ehk? hehe. mane la aku tau..."
abe muke terkejot sey. kau ni memang lah bur ar,ape lah kau ni..
and well, as usually, they started giggling.
uish, im going to miss all that when we were away with clinical.
Dearest, sigh. I really miss u right now .
Labels: give up?i hope not. ~


