♥IRA.
Tuesday, March 18, 2008 this is my story.-IRA// Boring,rabak.
0 Comments
sumpah aku mendak.
Coughing and running nose since yesterday.And i mean, bad running nose, it's forever flowing.I really need a tissue box beside me,and my bed is full of tissues. GAH!.
Had been having restless nights. Oh, thank god it's finally holiday today. But then, the construction noise is just killing my ear. Tkley angkat tau tk. Geesh! Da la tkley tido mlm, pagi pun bising juga. I need to sleep peacefully. Tk phm eh? Ugh, Since the noise is killing my ear, i need to go out of the house, i wonder when. Duit dah tkde. Kering.

What i do the whole day, Resting in bed with this computer infront of me, naik pening aku. Haa.~ Well, counting down...
12 more days to go till my class pit. U know why am i so excited? Because it's been long since we catch up with each other. Unlike last time when we used to see each other almost everyday in school. Life's great during secondary. I miss those times. ITE life is great too, in campus i mean. I'm not sure, going attachment soon. Sheesh, can i not go. Ugh! :(
Well,enough said. Just gonna listen to music all away. shoo now(:
thanks for wasting ur time reading, nothing intresting happen anyway..
Loving and still holding on strong. (:
Mummy just show me this, asay(L)ira
asayl(i)ra- actually it's a combination of both names,
but this is better, yasa love ira! asay(L)ira (: woots. best!
Take Care!



Haha, okey.Yang kene semua ramai korean actress seehh..

Labels:

identity-
Earthling(s) Online(:
Free Hit Counters
Prefered to be call IRA.
Turning a year older on every 180991.
- NEVER expect too much from me,
Cause i might disappoint u.
REMEMBER THAT...
After all, I'm just an ordinary
imperfect human being.
I make mistakes, & never runs away from them.
EMAIL -
naddy_ira@hotmail.com


Nur Nadhirah's Facebook profile

BEST VIEWED IN MOZILLA FIREFOX.
Make ur way out..

identity-
I'm surrounded with
wonderful people in life
that makes it perfect
& that is
from my Boyfriend, families and friends.
Though life has it's ups and downs,
so long as I'm not alone,
I'll think I'll be fine.

& SERIOUSLY, everything i do, depends on my mood. I try not to hate, but one has its own limits.
But then again, I'm not perfect myself.
I love surprises.
& i love to be pampered.
Baby blue, that's the favourite colour.
Never underestimate someone without knowing that person, because based on experiences and surroundings, i know what is it like to be looked down on.
& it's true. Though i might put on a smile and laugh
BUT in the end what matters most is how hurt it feels deep inside.

My PILLAR of Strenght
♥Muhammad Ilyasa P. ♥Families. ♥Friends.
beautiful connections