haha, ok. i was really shocked. A total of 6 people,(including myself,so 5) viewed my blog on the same timing.(Yesterday Night)
Ok, i never know that people actually do visits my blog.
(My English is a total disaster, and i blog nonsense, ade juga orang tengok, hehe.)
Hard to believe is it? & my tag-board is dying. -___-
Keep the tags rolling ok? pretty please?
hehehe..somehow i sounds desperate.
=X
See, i told u i blog nonsense. hehehehehe..
Okay, here goes. I've been watching back to back of Hannah Montana's since Monday. A total of more than 12 episodes i assume. YA THINK?!
hehe. I like her, she's pretty and she has a very unique voice.
So on Tuesday, i wanted to come down to Temasek Poly for Damai's Sports Day. BUT i didn't. I was too sleepy to get up. Sorry iyer korang-korang. Ashari, Hamizah and the others started calling and texting me, waking me up. But i ignore them and continue my sleep. It was way too early, and i was way too sleepy. I was supposed to meet them at 8, but then change it to 9. Still couldnt get up. So i decided ;to meet them after that event is over.Actually i wanted to reached there when they announced which house wins. I was too late i guess. So what i heard was, Achievers is the house Champion, and my former house, which is Strivers, which happens to be in blue colour & also my favourite colour, came in 2nd. and again,they won for their cheering competition. Haha, cool. 5 years in a row( i think )
Ok, i never know that people actually do visits my blog.
(My English is a total disaster, and i blog nonsense, ade juga orang tengok, hehe.)
Hard to believe is it? & my tag-board is dying. -___-
Keep the tags rolling ok? pretty please?
hehehe..somehow i sounds desperate.
=X
See, i told u i blog nonsense. hehehehehe..
Okay, here goes. I've been watching back to back of Hannah Montana's since Monday. A total of more than 12 episodes i assume. YA THINK?!
hehe. I like her, she's pretty and she has a very unique voice.
So on Tuesday, i wanted to come down to Temasek Poly for Damai's Sports Day. BUT i didn't. I was too sleepy to get up. Sorry iyer korang-korang. Ashari, Hamizah and the others started calling and texting me, waking me up. But i ignore them and continue my sleep. It was way too early, and i was way too sleepy. I was supposed to meet them at 8, but then change it to 9. Still couldnt get up. So i decided ;to meet them after that event is over.Actually i wanted to reached there when they announced which house wins. I was too late i guess. So what i heard was, Achievers is the house Champion, and my former house, which is Strivers, which happens to be in blue colour & also my favourite colour, came in 2nd. and again,they won for their cheering competition. Haha, cool. 5 years in a row( i think )
After waiting for them to reached, headed over to where Rizuana's work place is.Talked with her, after that all of us went tO our separate ways, left only Hamizah and myself. Accompanied her, had a long conversation reminiscing about our past stories and stuff.. So yeah, that's about it.
And for today, I'm staying at home the whole day. Will be watching TV all day long.I will be having my injection tomorrow.
Okay, and this is for dearest. Ugh, i pity him so much, he goes to school early in the morning and reached home late night, i mean.. Kalah okay dengan orang kerja kan? When it is suppose to be his holiday, his stuck with school stuff.IC kindda of thing.
Give him a break can? :( He really feels like quiting and he is under alot of stress.I can see that.I am not sure how to comfort him anymore, if there's any way i can help him, I've done so. I hope everything will end soon for him. What i fear most is that when the actual school day starts, he will feel tired. And i don't want that to happen, his grumpy when his tired. Sorry sayang. (: hehe. And i hope this will end soon. Give him a break can, i pity him so much and i couldnt do anything else but only to hear him say that his upset. :( ok, it's the least i could do. And how i wish i could do more than that. In a mean while, tahan ok dearie. ily(:
Ok, i should be going now, posting the pictures for Tuesday and off with tv.
toddles. I miss him lah. =X



