♥IRA.
Sunday, March 16, 2008 this is my story.-IRA// yey. best keper!
0 Comments

After more den two restless unbearable weeks of waiting, the moment that I've been waiting for has finally arrived, that is yesterday. So at first, went to grab my lunch at Mac with mummy and last sister, sat there for a few hours and keep going to the counter buying foods/drink while waiting for 1st sister and dearest. Dearest came, followed by kakak. Well, everyone was laughing at her because she wore all white*seems like a guardian angel to me?* haha. and suddenly her scarf pin was purple? and her bag was green and yellow. haha. k, that was really funny k. Mummy and last sister accompanied my 1st sister to eat, and i went off with dearest. Though the time together was short, but i appreciate every single moment that passed. Since it was quite late, off to tamp and just sat at starbucks. & Oh dearest,

*mana matamu?* hehe. ^_^


Headed home,chatted with Hykel P for awhile, he reminded me that our class pit was 15 days away. haha, okaay. don't worry. i cant wait also. Well, getting my 2nd jab on the 28th, uusih. what if the 2nd jap will be painful? haha.The 1st jap isn't painful, just that my hand feels lethargic and it seems that i don't have any energy and all i wanna do is just sleep and yeah, i also feels giddy when i woke up.haha, mcm flying gitu uhs! So, how lagi worst can the 2nd jab be? Bring it on oh antidote. (:
tata now, shoo!



I dont drink cappuccino,i just wants the bubble to do this..;) hehe

iLOVEyou..


Labels:

identity-
Earthling(s) Online(:
Free Hit Counters
Prefered to be call IRA.
Turning a year older on every 180991.
- NEVER expect too much from me,
Cause i might disappoint u.
REMEMBER THAT...
After all, I'm just an ordinary
imperfect human being.
I make mistakes, & never runs away from them.
EMAIL -
naddy_ira@hotmail.com


Nur Nadhirah's Facebook profile

BEST VIEWED IN MOZILLA FIREFOX.
Make ur way out..

identity-
I'm surrounded with
wonderful people in life
that makes it perfect
& that is
from my Boyfriend, families and friends.
Though life has it's ups and downs,
so long as I'm not alone,
I'll think I'll be fine.

& SERIOUSLY, everything i do, depends on my mood. I try not to hate, but one has its own limits.
But then again, I'm not perfect myself.
I love surprises.
& i love to be pampered.
Baby blue, that's the favourite colour.
Never underestimate someone without knowing that person, because based on experiences and surroundings, i know what is it like to be looked down on.
& it's true. Though i might put on a smile and laugh
BUT in the end what matters most is how hurt it feels deep inside.

My PILLAR of Strenght
♥Muhammad Ilyasa P. ♥Families. ♥Friends.
beautiful connections