(: So how was my attachment? Surprisingly it turn out to be fun. And ofcourse, i'm really drained out right now.. LIKE FINALLY, completed one week sey!
It's a good experience. I went through different kind of situation everyday that not many people can go through. I observe small surgeries done by doctors as they allowed me to do so.
Getting different kind of behaviour and stuff coming from different people. Yep, I'm so tired. I really really really tired.
"NOTE : 3 REALLY "
My feet is aching due to walking very fast and super long hours of standing. I should get use to it soon, i guess? The tiredness is double or should i say triple than Marks & Spencer. I prefer morning shift, but ofcourse not the waking up super super super early part. haha.
"NOTE: 3 SUPER"
But i should be able to go through it, i hope so!!
I'm in ward 49, which is all male patient ward. "C" class and also Medical ward.
2 breaks, half and hour each so basically u can see that i have a very rushing and tight schedule. It's always Reaching home getting all tired and aching everywhere, every time. I think i need to change into a very comfortable shoe because My feet is seriously killing me. Oh seriously!
So only for next week i will be posted at PasirRis Polyclinic. After which, Ward 49 again for the next 3 weeks or so. What a busy and tiring life. Still, i do enjoy going through the experience. Some parts of the experience. There are a few cute uncles around. I mean the way they react. Learned a few chinese words with the help of friends and chinese TV dramas. But it's not a problem in communicating because most of them is able to speak in Malay. Of course the other option is in English.
Suhana, myself, Liyana and Shida. I'm with them most of the time, & ofcourse my group, Group 2 which is Liyani and Syuk. I'm taking care of 12 beds together with my group,1 EN and 1 Staff nurse. And ofcourse the whole ward bed also if they needed any help.
It's a good experience. I went through different kind of situation everyday that not many people can go through. I observe small surgeries done by doctors as they allowed me to do so.
Getting different kind of behaviour and stuff coming from different people. Yep, I'm so tired. I really really really tired.
"NOTE : 3 REALLY "
My feet is aching due to walking very fast and super long hours of standing. I should get use to it soon, i guess? The tiredness is double or should i say triple than Marks & Spencer. I prefer morning shift, but ofcourse not the waking up super super super early part. haha.
"NOTE: 3 SUPER"
But i should be able to go through it, i hope so!!
I'm in ward 49, which is all male patient ward. "C" class and also Medical ward.
2 breaks, half and hour each so basically u can see that i have a very rushing and tight schedule. It's always Reaching home getting all tired and aching everywhere, every time. I think i need to change into a very comfortable shoe because My feet is seriously killing me. Oh seriously!
So only for next week i will be posted at PasirRis Polyclinic. After which, Ward 49 again for the next 3 weeks or so. What a busy and tiring life. Still, i do enjoy going through the experience. Some parts of the experience. There are a few cute uncles around. I mean the way they react. Learned a few chinese words with the help of friends and chinese TV dramas. But it's not a problem in communicating because most of them is able to speak in Malay. Of course the other option is in English.
Suhana, myself, Liyana and Shida. I'm with them most of the time, & ofcourse my group, Group 2 which is Liyani and Syuk. I'm taking care of 12 beds together with my group,1 EN and 1 Staff nurse. And ofcourse the whole ward bed also if they needed any help.
So my CI asked to make it into a short form(for once they didnt call me Siti) and because of this, most of them disturb me by calling staff nurse nadhirah. haha, sungguh tk kene sey.
and there is several things which is playing through my mind right now.
" Surviving the endless journey. Endure, can? "
at times, i do feel useless because the things that i wanna do cannot be done, not that i purposely dunwanna do it, just that the situation that i am in right now is not allowing me to do so. Why? Part of me know that this is one of the obstacles that i have to do through, i am aware of that. Just that, endure? Just what if? I do feel useless, but i just need to go through it. Together. I hope that everything will turn out to be fine. Hoping is not enuf, i must put in effort, but how when the situation is not allowing me to do so. ?Negetive thinking is killing me.
Ugh! At times to i do feel that i need to give in and not be selfish, is it worth it? Of course it is. But then, how about me? Sigh.
All i can do is hoping and praying that he can endure it. After all, it's parts and parcel of life.
.................................
.................................
Labels: What if....??


