Has not been updating for quite sometime. No special reason actually just plain lazy that's the thing. Stayed at home, and went out too. Went out with dearest last Sunday,and secondary school friends. Well not a gathering, just meeting up and stuff.
Bare with me for a while, I'm not sure if u will understand what i am trying to say, but yeah. at least i do. Forgive my English anyway. haha.
oh, I have yet to said this, the other time, someone really special(of course you know who) dearest lah..changed his mindset about the things that is always weighing us down and believe me, i was the happiest person upon hearing it. I've been hoping for it to happen ages ago, and finally when it did, I'm just not sure how to react to it, Believe me that i was smiling from ear to ear. Thanks for making my wish come true. (:
i will always love you no matter what happens. InsyaAllah.
Hoping that your mindset stays and we will be strong enough to go through anything together..Arguments is not a bad thing actually, (IN A WAY LAH)
Bare with me for a while, I'm not sure if u will understand what i am trying to say, but yeah. at least i do. Forgive my English anyway. haha.
oh, I have yet to said this, the other time, someone really special(of course you know who) dearest lah..changed his mindset about the things that is always weighing us down and believe me, i was the happiest person upon hearing it. I've been hoping for it to happen ages ago, and finally when it did, I'm just not sure how to react to it, Believe me that i was smiling from ear to ear. Thanks for making my wish come true. (:
i will always love you no matter what happens. InsyaAllah.
Hoping that your mindset stays and we will be strong enough to go through anything together..Arguments is not a bad thing actually, (IN A WAY LAH)
it's a way of building a stronger relationship..
at least when we solve it, we know what is going on,right?.
at least when we solve it, we know what is going on,right?.
I know it's hard, just try k? try your very best not to change it alright? (:
Another was, i believe that Certain things that happen in my life, those unwanted things, i will always assume it to be a test from god.
if i succeed, and handle it properly i believe i will become more stronger and mature maybe? A lot of people say Allah wont give u a test that He know we couldn't handle it.
Things wont just happen because it is suppose to happen,right?.
Another was, i believe that Certain things that happen in my life, those unwanted things, i will always assume it to be a test from god.
if i succeed, and handle it properly i believe i will become more stronger and mature maybe? A lot of people say Allah wont give u a test that He know we couldn't handle it.
Things wont just happen because it is suppose to happen,right?.
Every problem has it's own solution. EVERY kan?,
the only thing is how clever we solve it. How we handle certain things. I once read this article that says,
doesnt mean that two totally different personalities cannot get along, they can,infact closer as long as they have one or two same similarities about something which is so deep, their interest.. something like that lah. yeah, & Well we can communicate using our mind sometime.
Read another article about this, the best way is....
doesnt mean that two totally different personalities cannot get along, they can,infact closer as long as they have one or two same similarities about something which is so deep, their interest.. something like that lah. yeah, & Well we can communicate using our mind sometime.
Read another article about this, the best way is....
If a girls get angry, persuade her with love and care. Ask why is she angry and hear carefully, also don't give any comments or try to give advice.
Girls is easily attracted to boys that is capable in hearing carefully and is sensitive
towards her feelings.
If a boy get angry, don't ask why is he angry. Show love and care in a calm way.Once in a while they also want the girl to persuade with love and care. And Give time for him to treat the "pain" himself.
Why am i typing out all this, I'm not sure. It's a way of letting out my feelings i guess?I yer ke? Haha, no! I am dead bored that's why.
Oh well, i am missing the presence of hunney lots. L-O-T-S! he is busy with school stuff.
His in charge of the April intake orientation.
I know he is really tired. I will not give up.I will support him till the end.!
Always hoping that i can be there for him,
certain things are just meant to be like that..Yep2,people sayslah kan. saye letak jer.
I really can't wait to catch up with the things that i miss in his life. Oh, missing him badly tau..
Attachment is just days away. Look it on a bright side, wait? There is no bright side. I hope it wont be that bad. 3 days away. Sigh, i still want to wake up late. Just laze around doing nuthing. I enjoy doing that, even if it makes me grow fatter. What? I am fat right, deny all u guys want, i know my own body. Yes i am fat. Since like last 2? 3 years? I've been stressing that i wanna lose or at least i need to lose around 5 to 6 kg to be 45,yet? haha. i didn't put it any effort, well yet. ghees. oh well. it will happen without me noticing it.
Janganlah terjadi yang selalu ku takutkan,
beribu cara kan ku tempuh,
Oh cintaku,
ku mahu tetap kamu menjadi kekasihku,
Jangan pernah berubah..
siaper lagi tembam eh? heheee...
Sorry k, takda topic best2 lah. haha. ^_^ byee. nak dengar lagu lah..


