Totally Random.
Friends come and go. I just realised what true friendship really means.
It's not easy living in this world.. -
Friends come and go. I just realised what true friendship really means.
It's not easy living in this world.. -
So well, i had just ended my 5 days posting in Pasir Ris Polyclinic.
It's totally different compared to the ward. Totally relaxing and i am not tired. At all. (:
All we do is just mainly observation. No hands on to be done. Had a hectic week previously at ward 49. And now, i enjoyed relaxing all along. Though it can be totally boring at times because all i had to do is just sitting down, listen and observe how things work, get the idea of what's going on, Why and such. But it's worth it. Also i make sure that every single room that I'd assigned to each day i gained knowledge about it.
Took down notes, learn a lot of things over there. Thanks to the EN's and Stuff Nurses for helping out. But believe me i was with my Hp and was talking to the staff most of the time..& well ofcourse when patient is not around. Huge major issue is going on over there. Funny lah.
I had school tommorrow in the morning.
Emosi ku tk stabil.
I have mood swings.
Everything Is killing me deep inside.
imissingyou.butit'snothelping.=/
Labels: i have nothing to say i guess, let it be.


