♥IRA.
Friday, May 30, 2008 this is my story.-IRA// A simple Thank You. (:
0 Comments
Argh, finally. Weekends is finally here. I've been waiting for it for like forever.
Two more weeks to go and i can finally relax before going back to school. But then when i'm in school i know that i wanna go back attachment. Well it's like that right? Both have it's postive and negetive side. But right now, neither both. I am just looking forward for my short break. Should be around two weeks i think? Gaah, pathetic!

So far ward 39 has been good, only some parts which at first i was really pissed. But as time goes by i know how to adjust myself even when she is not around. Alar, biase la gitu.
You know being a nurse(student) is a very tiring job. But however tiring it will be whenever u nurse a patient and they say a simple "Thank You" believe me, it really make my day. Especially erderly patient. It's nice. Really is. Just makes me feel appreciated. (:

Oh and i miss dearest presence. -
Yeah, it's nice knowing that weekends is finally here. I'm need a break. I'm emotionally and physically tired actually. Yeah, i don't want to elaborate more about that lah. Just hoping that things like that wont happen again. That's all i could say.
Also i hope my moyang will be alright..



some pix frm sarawak. i have tons more.(: heeeh.

believe it or not, budak kecik cute ni is my UNCLE!! haha, anak sedare dier besar gajah sey! -__-'

Adik Farah cute jer(:



Orang kate, kalau dari kecik memang favourite makan, dah besar pun same juga. tak ubah2.. haha, told u i like to eat. tkyah nak ilang k? one look, confirm tau which one am i.

Toddles for now. ^_^

Labels:

identity-
Earthling(s) Online(:
Free Hit Counters
Prefered to be call IRA.
Turning a year older on every 180991.
- NEVER expect too much from me,
Cause i might disappoint u.
REMEMBER THAT...
After all, I'm just an ordinary
imperfect human being.
I make mistakes, & never runs away from them.
EMAIL -
naddy_ira@hotmail.com


Nur Nadhirah's Facebook profile

BEST VIEWED IN MOZILLA FIREFOX.
Make ur way out..

identity-
I'm surrounded with
wonderful people in life
that makes it perfect
& that is
from my Boyfriend, families and friends.
Though life has it's ups and downs,
so long as I'm not alone,
I'll think I'll be fine.

& SERIOUSLY, everything i do, depends on my mood. I try not to hate, but one has its own limits.
But then again, I'm not perfect myself.
I love surprises.
& i love to be pampered.
Baby blue, that's the favourite colour.
Never underestimate someone without knowing that person, because based on experiences and surroundings, i know what is it like to be looked down on.
& it's true. Though i might put on a smile and laugh
BUT in the end what matters most is how hurt it feels deep inside.

My PILLAR of Strenght
♥Muhammad Ilyasa P. ♥Families. ♥Friends.
beautiful connections