♥IRA.
Friday, June 6, 2008 this is my story.-IRA// Routine life.
0 Comments
Weekends is here again and next week will be my last attachment week. I'm tired from all this but rindu lah nak tinggalkan.
Back to school that is, Grr, STUDYING! Erks, My brain cells is going to be active again, like SUPER ACTIVE..1.2 won't be that easy for sure. My 3rd week in ward 39 has been great so far. Could handle those minor stuff that has been bothering me and that's a good thing. I will be going back in school on 7th of July which means i have only 3 weeks of holiday. Just hope that they wont call for any extra class or anything. Then again, 3 weeks seems short don't you think?Ghees, I should be thankful because dearest holiday is only 2 weeks. In between that, he also need to finish up those presentation and stuff. I really pity him because previously when he was supposed to enjoy his holiday he was held up with responsibilites in school being the incharge of those April Intake student. He must be really tired. Don't you think life is SO routine? U get up in the morning just to go to school or work. And headed home resting. Even sometime the resting time is just not enough. That is why lately i am always looking forward for weekends. At least i am working or should i say schooling 5 days a week. Some people out there need to work 6 days a week. Plus night shift and stuff. Arghhaha, talking about night shift i am down with that in my year 2 posting. Again, YEAR 2 is just NEXT YEAR. Time really pass very fast. I'm just stuck with this responsibilities. Its the time like this when i always wanted to be a child again. To just play with my toys and eat whenever i feel hungry. Cry when i wanted to. And need not worry about other people's feelings as i am just a kid. Gosh. Guess i can't turn back time huh?

Oh yeah, something has been bothering me since last week. I'm like having on and off pain around my abdominal area. Yes, on and off. Atimes it doesnt really hurt and i can bear with the pain. But not always. It can really kill me deep inside when it really gets painful. I wonder why? It effect my work that's the thing. Hopefully by next week i wont feel the pain that i'm suffering from anymore. Because i just don't want something bad to happen. Maybe i'm too tired that's why. Also maybe it has something to do with my muscle? Haha, wild guess la. Really sorry dearest for making u worried. Cian u...

Things hasn't really going to the way it is. Why? I just don't know lah. Things that i don't want to happen, just did. I'm not perfect and i kept making mistakes. I really hope it will get much much better. And that both of us will be understanding enough to open up everything and not always think about those negative stuffs. Because seriously, negative thinking is really really really killing me. It just doesnt solve anything but adding up and making it worst. Understanding. Trust. Yup that is what we lack. And we should change that.

So last Saturday, i went out with dearest. I am really sorry because i can't tagged along with his family. Well i wanted to but.. hehehe? :p next time perhaps. Along the way i saw mieza. Argh, i miss that Mpp of mine. It's been really long since i last met her. Not forgetting darling Syazana also. I was all excited seeing her, oh she was with bella. And congratulation eh mieza for being with shaikh. ^_^ Long last alright? Yeah, im craving for nothing BUT ONLY ice cream right now ! tsktsk.
All four in black. ((:



And, i should be going now. Why? because i am lazy to type anything anymore. (:
Toodles again for now.

Labels: ,

identity-
Earthling(s) Online(:
Free Hit Counters
Prefered to be call IRA.
Turning a year older on every 180991.
- NEVER expect too much from me,
Cause i might disappoint u.
REMEMBER THAT...
After all, I'm just an ordinary
imperfect human being.
I make mistakes, & never runs away from them.
EMAIL -
naddy_ira@hotmail.com


Nur Nadhirah's Facebook profile

BEST VIEWED IN MOZILLA FIREFOX.
Make ur way out..

identity-
I'm surrounded with
wonderful people in life
that makes it perfect
& that is
from my Boyfriend, families and friends.
Though life has it's ups and downs,
so long as I'm not alone,
I'll think I'll be fine.

& SERIOUSLY, everything i do, depends on my mood. I try not to hate, but one has its own limits.
But then again, I'm not perfect myself.
I love surprises.
& i love to be pampered.
Baby blue, that's the favourite colour.
Never underestimate someone without knowing that person, because based on experiences and surroundings, i know what is it like to be looked down on.
& it's true. Though i might put on a smile and laugh
BUT in the end what matters most is how hurt it feels deep inside.

My PILLAR of Strenght
♥Muhammad Ilyasa P. ♥Families. ♥Friends.
beautiful connections