♥IRA.
Monday, July 21, 2008 this is my story.-IRA//
0 Comments
Hmm, let see... let me wipe off all the spider webs here..didn't update for long. why? lost interest in blogging and didnt find the correct time to do so i suppose? hmm..
Well i survived in school today despite it being the start of the week. Luckily i didnt just burn it all away by going to the BL camp for 3 days on the Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Knowing that we still have to turn up for lessons the next day after camp which is today and it only ended in the late afternoon and also having to postpone my phase test till Monday when the actual date is on Saturday morning and also not having any time spent with dearest as we hardly meet due to our distances and also finally, I'll be going away to bintan this coming weekends changed my mind of considering for the camp.
ehehehe...and also, and also. -___-'
Even so, the time i had for my weekends wasn't enough, had phase test on Saturday morning and it turns out fine i guess? It was a messy procedure. Forgot some steps and i was still nervous as It was a bad start at first. Really bad. But again, i went through it just fine, i guess? The feeding part was ok too? Even though i already have some experience working at the hospital on my 1.1 posting, phase test really still scares me. And as usual before waiting for my turn, my palms were all sweaty and my heart was pumping like riding one crazy roller coaster ride. hehe. One thing that i notice about myself is i am always lack of confidence. Always.

My body is all aching and i didnt feel really good.
I met my medicine, hehe. Dearest on Sunday.. still misses him as much as ever. Unlike most people out there i can only meet dearest once a while due to our distances and so on. But that doesn't stop me from loving him more and more each day and also missing him too. His playing one of the most biggest and the most important role in my life. Though along the way i wont deny that i've hurt him countless of times
still, that never stops me from loving him. And i'm sorry for the hurt that i've caused. Thank you very much b for every single thing that u had done for me. =D i LOVE YOU too Muhammad Ilyasa.
a very short post. i shall be going off now. tata. (:

identity-
Earthling(s) Online(:
Free Hit Counters
Prefered to be call IRA.
Turning a year older on every 180991.
- NEVER expect too much from me,
Cause i might disappoint u.
REMEMBER THAT...
After all, I'm just an ordinary
imperfect human being.
I make mistakes, & never runs away from them.
EMAIL -
naddy_ira@hotmail.com


Nur Nadhirah's Facebook profile

BEST VIEWED IN MOZILLA FIREFOX.
Make ur way out..

identity-
I'm surrounded with
wonderful people in life
that makes it perfect
& that is
from my Boyfriend, families and friends.
Though life has it's ups and downs,
so long as I'm not alone,
I'll think I'll be fine.

& SERIOUSLY, everything i do, depends on my mood. I try not to hate, but one has its own limits.
But then again, I'm not perfect myself.
I love surprises.
& i love to be pampered.
Baby blue, that's the favourite colour.
Never underestimate someone without knowing that person, because based on experiences and surroundings, i know what is it like to be looked down on.
& it's true. Though i might put on a smile and laugh
BUT in the end what matters most is how hurt it feels deep inside.

My PILLAR of Strenght
♥Muhammad Ilyasa P. ♥Families. ♥Friends.
beautiful connections