The other day, i passed by a bakery shop and i found myself looking at the different kinds of cakes with fascination. They looked so presentable and tasty.. The funny thing is, I don't favour cakes that much. Even if it is chocolate-flavoured. I do eat them but one slice is enough for me. I find it bellyful. Maybe because of that, i didn't get any cake for my birthday for the past 3 years...? It doesn't matter that much. Maybe I'm too old for cakes.? haha,kesian eh? but still .....
and the other time, i remember a cousin of mine saying this to me
" Kakcik, dah brape tahun kite tkde cake ar? "
I only managed a smile. nah what to do dah tua. haha, opps, side tracking sorry.. and so
The only two types of cakes that I like to eat would be ice-cream cake and cake coated with white chocolate. mmmmm.. A good example of it will be the White Chocolate Macadamia. oopps, drooling....
I was hanging over at one of my friend's house the other time when we found ourself talking about money. We were complaining about how little cash we are having right now and it's killing our eyes by just looking at all the attractive accessories and clothings. Though they are on a huge sale now, we just can't seem to afford it. Well, right now at least. And thinking back about it, i just realised that i spent almost 80% of my allowance on food. YES, JUST FOOD. Gosh, imagine if i starved a little and save up all those cash for shopping rather than food, wouldn't it make a huge difference? don't u think so? first, I'll be hitting on a diet la kan. and secondly, I can get myself lots of heavenly things! what can i say? girls just love to shop right?
Today, i read up some of my previous entry. Reminiscing certain events that happen, it made me smile alright. I've been blogging since early secondary 1, if only i didnt change my URL and delete those previous blogs of mine, imagine how much funny, memorable stories i get to dig up?
All i could say is that lots of things took place. lots of them, and right now I am thankful with the life that i am leading. thank You Allah. Lots of things took place. time seems to fly so fast..
I didn't do much today. just updating my blog and.. games..?
My Dearest is at johore with his family. It feels awkward, not having to recieve any text message from him during this time of the day. May you get back home safely. insyaAllah.
im off now, tata. ^_^
Today, i read up some of my previous entry. Reminiscing certain events that happen, it made me smile alright. I've been blogging since early secondary 1, if only i didnt change my URL and delete those previous blogs of mine, imagine how much funny, memorable stories i get to dig up?
All i could say is that lots of things took place. lots of them, and right now I am thankful with the life that i am leading. thank You Allah. Lots of things took place. time seems to fly so fast..
I didn't do much today. just updating my blog and.. games..?
My Dearest is at johore with his family. It feels awkward, not having to recieve any text message from him during this time of the day. May you get back home safely. insyaAllah.
im off now, tata. ^_^


