Apologies for the super long absence.it's been more than a MONTH since i last updated.
confirm korang rindu aku nyer kaaaaan. haha. yeah right.. btw, i have a very good reason why have i not been updating so far..
& Hey, what do you know, 2009 is already here. Lots of things happen every since.. School has already started like almost 3 weeks ago and even phase test is already over. I'm really tired. And; Yup, Complaining. That's what i realise that i always do. I never stop complaning. My new schedule has been very hectic. Projects is piling up like no one's business. At least some of the classes still finishes off early during one of those 5 days. But sadly, not mine. Well, what can i do? I can complain till like forever but nothing can ever be done. Endure la oi? hmm. Im just stress up not only about studies but for various things that is happening. I'm really tired and i know i shouldn't complain and compare because i will just be unsatisfied with things. Yet, it's beyond control right? My schedule is really very tight like i mentioned. And the things that i'm studying is really getting overload. I really hope i can pass. Doing very well in it is another question. All i know is that I'm trying the best that i cld be. So like any other days same as before, school still starts very early everyday which is at 8. ENDURE lagi. Oh, did i mention that my class test is coming? Biology class test which is tmrw tau..ahh!!
mati aku, wish me luck people! really wish me luck. I don't put high hopes in it. I just want to pass, that's all.
mati aku, wish me luck people! really wish me luck. I don't put high hopes in it. I just want to pass, that's all.
Enough about school.
U know, when i view just a few of my previous entry, it makes me feel how fast time really flies kankan? tk ku sangke da makin tua aku nie, reaching the legal age soon, which, ahh! tak look forward langsung tau tk. tapi oke juga kan? umur je tua, muke sentiasa muda dan menawan. HAHA. yeeelaaa... if baby read, he confirm roll eyes,kaan3 =p
Talking about legal age, a classmate of mine since Primary school which also happens to be in the same class together with me during secondary had her 18th Birthday yesterday.
HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY to Rizuana Binte ............(biaralah rahsia)
(((: Lots of things happen throughout the years. Stupid conflicts and everything, but people make mistakes and correct them right?
All i can say is those memories will always be kept in my heart. U helped me with lots of things throughout the years. I know that u have sacrificed so much for the sake of me. Really, thank you for that. I really actually appreciate and treasure our friendship very much. Thank you again.
And also to Nur Shafina, HAPPY belated 18th Birthday to you too! heeeeh. dah tua la kau. kan.kan.
Pictures will be posted soon.
Just a few pictures about the events that happen so far. 3 gambar jela iye? mase terdesak, saya disekola skg. nak siap2 ade lesson PE ni, bleh lost weight kaan, eh? takyah!. lupa! saya kaan da kurus..tol tak? haha. BYK nye kurus.
kk, b mesti baca roll eyes lagi rase mcm muntah tau. ;p
let bygones be bygones.
starting fresh and correct the mistakes so it will always
be a wonderful journey ahead.





