Hey, what do you know. This blog still exist. Ultimately the main reason for me not deleting it is to look back 5-10 years down the road into the memory lane of my life.
I didn't take it off from it to be publicly published too. Two years since my last update. Lots of change since. Reading my post back just bring tears streaming down my eyes having all the memories flashing right infront of me.
Alhamdulilah for I am still healthy and breathing.
I have a simple love-hate relationship with C/G/H/. I don't like the work load what brings me back is my awesome colleagues. Upgrading myself currently into the same line back in N/Y/P/.
A new life for everything I must say. All and all what bumps me so much and amazed me till now is how my life changes in a nick of time, specifically a week. Everything changes right before me for only a week.
How we, slaves of Allah plans and HE ultimately decides everything. For HE knows what's coming.
& yes I know HIS plans are better than my dreams.
What's new with facing bumps and humps swirls and turns of life but hey that's life right. How can we expect it to be smooth. Taking one steps at the time. I had precious heart smashed into pieces with no choice but to pick it up all back again and even if it heals theres scars. Without scars I wouldnt be where I am again. I wouldnt grow. If life pulls you back down you'll just have to give reasons and get back up firmly on your own again. You wont know how strong you are when being strong is the only choice you have. "Miss" have lots of reasons right. "Love" has lots of meanings. "Fate" comes in various ways. All of the 3 stated is priceless. You cant buy you cant exchange it comes when its there. You don't know you can't see you can't change you just FEEL the presence now that's what I call a gift from GOD. Fairytale existed only in movies and tv.
This is real life and you know that the one directed your life isnt humans when they can end it with happily ever after but Allah which you have to find your own happiness to be happy. You have to try to find one not stagnantly waiting. Reasons why fairytales are non fiction.
Im seceretly wishing and praying that it would come back. Everybody deserve a second chances and to be turning over a new leaf. Isnt it when things are sour you would want to change it for the better wouldnt it? Not turning it and making it worst as it is. Dwelling over and over about the past.
Im going through my life as it is. I fall I learn I experience all of it, its going to be me. Not you not my neighbour not my friends its me. Just let me try and give me one more chance. Theres ginormous hindrance.
I miss you, I miss us. So what's its gonna be. I open my eyes its only just a dream.
Its only just a dream.
As sour as it taste, no matter how its going to be; forgiveness/ forgiving/ forgive is part of Islam. You can't be enemies all your life without the effort on wanting it gets better back again. Islam dont teach you to feel hatred. I can only pray for ive tried all i could to make it better.
Im just a tiny person i dont have the power to change everything. I can only pray for miracles to happen. I can only pray for the better. May life give me a million more reasons to smile and may I finish my task as a true muslims with lots of guidance from Allah.


